Do you hate nickelback?

I personally love Nickelback, just saw them live on Tuesday. All i hear is people hating them though.
  • Ew Nickelback!👎
    Vote A
  • Yay Nickelback!👍
    Vote B
  • Da fuq is a "Nickelback"
    Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Hating them is a lame joke, basically people want to prove they have great taste because they hate some popular band.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Most people hate them for their repetitive singles back in the day on the radio, being taught to hate them because it was funny as comedians made out and because of the various mistakes made in the past by band members also their non-progressive style since they blew up oh and because in some songs they objectify women apparently although that one I don't get I mean yeah it's wrong but I swear I see so many artists do this today who don't get called out, lastly yes I have too much to say about this cuz I watched a shitty documentary and for some reason my brain retained it 😂😭😂

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's a meme at this point. I'm indifferent to em but their singer (?) always has some funny comebacks to people talking shit on twitter

0|0
    0|0
  • Buddy needs some metamucil.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• Eh, they're not bad, but for the genre they chose their music is pretty simplistic, and the country vocals turn a lot of people off. I loved them in high school, I literally bought their self titled album with nickles (sorry cashier at my local CD shop... Sorry...) because I was part of the lawsuit against CD producers bumping up the prices 10x and I had to buy it with tips from my crappy job. Haha.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not at all

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes