90th Oscars!!! Best actress?

And the Oscar goes to...

by the way you dont have to an add an opinion if you dont care. Its annoying just to read "who cares?". I care. Or I wouldn't be asking.
  • Sally Hawkins: The Shape of Water
  • Meryl Streep: The Post
  • Frances McDormand: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, MO
    Vote C
  • Margot Robbie: I, Tonya
    Vote D
  • Saoirse Ronan: Lady Bird
    Vote E

37

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel weird, I haven't seen a single nominated performance yet...
    lol I 100% feel you, people on here can be so annoying about the Oscars, it's suddenly trendy to hate something a lot had never given any thought to 5 years ago.
    I think Frances or Margot will get it... surprise would be Saoirse.
    I don't think Meryl or Sally will win.
    This is based off what I know of the roles, actresses, and general buzz this year.