90th Oscars!!! Best actress?

And the Oscar goes to...

by the way you dont have to an add an opinion if you dont care. Its annoying just to read "who cares?". I care. Or I wouldn't be asking.
  • Sally Hawkins: The Shape of Water
    Vote A
  • Meryl Streep: The Post
    Vote B
  • Frances McDormand: Three Billboards Outside Ebbing, MO
    Vote C
  • Margot Robbie: I, Tonya
    Vote D
  • Saoirse Ronan: Lady Bird
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• I feel weird, I haven't seen a single nominated performance yet...
    lol I 100% feel you, people on here can be so annoying about the Oscars, it's suddenly trendy to hate something a lot had never given any thought to 5 years ago.
    I think Frances or Margot will get it... surprise would be Saoirse.
    I don't think Meryl or Sally will win.
    This is based off what I know of the roles, actresses, and general buzz this year.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• award goes to no one, because i secretly stole the award from backstage

www.reactiongifs.com/.../evil-laugh.gif

2|0
    1|0
  • You realize that anon is just trolling you right? Oh, you didn't... god help us all.

0|0
    2|0
  • Katharine Hepburn

0|0
    1|0
  • I don't like Meryl Streep, anyone but her.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think the whole cast of Black Panther should win all the Oscars because they've gone through so much discrimination in the US because the color of their skin even though the movie wasn't all that great. Sad that not one black actress is on this list. #staywoke #oscarssowhite

0|0
    0|0
    • Ok. Its not just the Oscars that are the issue with that, first of all, and millions of people are woke and trying to fix it.
      As for Black Panther, it wasn't released last year, ergo it is not up for nominations for this session. It will be next year. Should probably know that before you go off about something you clearly don't know, but thanks for your opinion!

• Show All
    • I'm not trying to reason with him, it's like trying to reason with a pebble.

• troll harder

• Riley Reid

0|2
    1|0

What Girls Said 2

• NickyBBB

1|0
    1|0
  • Don't watch the awards anymore... Could care less to see ladies wearing skimpy outfits that look like they are going to fall off, and usually do.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes