What was the scariest movie for you in your childhood?

It was It. I mean for me it was the 1990 movie titled "It". Personally, I'm not afraid of clowns, but after watching that movie, if anyone tells me that they are, I wouldn't blame them.

What's the absolute scariest movie from your childhood?

44

Most Helpful Girl

• Gotta also go with IT, but funny story I didn't actually... watch that miniseries until I was in high school. I used to see the DVD at Target and get the shit scared out of me just by Pennywise on the box. Those fucking claw hands creeped me right the hell out.

However if we're talking scariest thing I actually watched, Felidae hands down. Bad thing to stumble upon on YouTube when you're 9. The scene where the cats get their heads cut open and brains melted with acid while they're still alive and conscious and screeching in pain is still hard to watch/listen to.

Most Helpful Guy

• IT :) Still remember when it was aired on ABC. We all float down here..