Does anyone else get a tad emotional 😭 when it comes to concerts?

https://youtu.be/fNGRKUiLakE
I got to see my favorite artist Ed Sheeran perform last night and really struggled to fight back the tears 😒.
Even though I could hardly see him.Does anyone else get a tad emotional 😭 when it comes to concerts??

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, actually. Good question! Some of it is attributable to heightened emotions generally (excitement about the event, etc), some to the pull of the crowd (humans are social creatures, and in groups tend towards gestalt reactions), and some to individual volatility.

0|0
    0|0
    • Honestly I’m hopeless.
      I’m the same when when it comes to musicals.
      I was the worst at ANNIE but I do think that it I was like that because it was my favourite movie as a little girl and when when I had my very little girl I just had to name her Annie.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes that happens me all of the time πŸ˜‚ or if I listen to really powerful music, it brings tears to my eyes

1|0
    0|0
    • I'm just glad that he didn't perform Super Market Flowers, I would've been a mess.

• Oh my god I would have been in floods if I was there and he had! Saddest song ever!

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 14

• HIs best song.. Is Eminems River.. but then again... When Eminem is on a Song no matter who wrote it or if it says feature Eminems its no longer anyones song but Eminems... Long live the GOAT>..

0|1
    0|0
  • 100%

I saw Radiohead live (all time fav band) and definitely cried. Music has always been special, almost magical to me even.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've never been to a concert, nor have I ever wanted to. Excepting, of course, a brass band performance, but those don't make you cry unless you really hate them.

0|0
    0|0
  • Haha I don't... I'm not really a music and concerts sort of person.
    However if you take me to an airfield, when I see planes I get happy!

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes but not from being at a concert, but because I'm 42 and have never been to a concert. lol Maybe before I'm 45 I'll get to a concert.

0|0
    0|0
  • i never been to any concert before, so no

1|1
    0|0
  • Of course, every single time

1|0
    0|0
  • It happens sometimes

1|0
    0|0
  • Only happened once, at U2 last year.

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Emotional at a concert at your age. LMAO

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like to go to concerts

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't go to concerts

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, the performers

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I think I've cried in every single concert I've been in. I have no idea why, but I just get really emotional. Singing along makes it even worse, because I can't hold back the tears.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes it gets me a bit emotional when I see my beloved celebrity perform alive

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes!! I went to Imagine Dragons last week, and i was so emotional the next day, I cried.. I still think about how amazing it was every day :)

0|0
    0|0
  • Never felt cry emotional, but concerts definitely have a magical feel to me..

0|0
    0|0
  • yes. the emotions i feel r scared, angry, tired, wanting to die, wishing i was at home and not have my ribs pushed up against the railing 😧

0|0
    0|0
  • Sometimes I can just hear a song anywhere and it evokes emotion.

0|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I get excited, but that’s about it.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd be a mess lol music moves me to tears for sure

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes