Does anyone else get a tad emotional 😭 when it comes to concerts?

https://youtu.be/fNGRKUiLakE
I got to see my favorite artist Ed Sheeran perform last night and really struggled to fight back the tears 😒.
Even though I could hardly see him.Does anyone else get a tad emotional 😭 when it comes to concerts??

915

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes, actually. Good question! Some of it is attributable to heightened emotions generally (excitement about the event, etc), some to the pull of the crowd (humans are social creatures, and in groups tend towards gestalt reactions), and some to individual volatility.

• Honestly I’m hopeless.
      I’m the same when when it comes to musicals.
      I was the worst at ANNIE but I do think that it I was like that because it was my favourite movie as a little girl and when when I had my very little girl I just had to name her Annie.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes that happens me all of the time πŸ˜‚ or if I listen to really powerful music, it brings tears to my eyes

• I'm just glad that he didn't perform Super Market Flowers, I would've been a mess.

• Oh my god I would have been in floods if I was there and he had! Saddest song ever!