If you had unlimited resources and time for a cosplay, what character would you choose?

1520

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 14

• If I could here's what i would cosplay:
    Pharah ( raindancer skin) - Overwatch
    Heimdall - Thor
    The Black Waltz no.2 - Final fantasy IX ( the idea of creating articulated wings from scratch sounds amazing)

I would have to take at least a year out just to create and fine tune the details properly , especially where armour is concerned.

• Maria Renard. This would require me to be Austrian and not Asian, however

• I'd 100% play any type of xenomorph, they're damn cool.

• Princess Leia has always been my favorite, at least the original trilogy

• Fem! Alucard from Hellsing maybe... or maybe just Seras because the only thing holding me back from displaying her is her arm πŸ˜•

• I'd be Psylocke or Kitana if I had the body to pull it off lol

• Black panther

• A female version of Deadpool.

• Female Cloud. ❀️

• The Last Centurion.

• Rikuo Nura

• loki

• Katana

• Black pantherπŸ˜‹

What Guys Said 19

• Is this picture of Adam Savage?

I'd probably want several costumes to choose from. I would ideally want some sort of thing that hid who I was. I would want something that was easy in the sense of taking it off or putting it on (or at least a flap or zipper for if I needed to go to the bathroom). I'd probably want something with some height, probably a mask. Probably something slightly imposing. Probably a bad guy. Darth Vader, Kylo Ren, etc. Someone people would want lots of pictures with. Hopefully I could do something with good visibility or at least get some cameras so I could see around me.

Part of me would almost love to design a huge bear costume (like the Coca Cola Bear), or Titan the Robot. I'd love to be able to use it not just for Cosplay, but also for performances (most bang for buck); so it'd have to be original if that was the case. Of course, money being no object, I'd probably have space for all kinds of extra stuff or "once a year" costumes.

If I was going to hang out, I'd probably want something easy. Nothing too hot that I'd be uncomfortable or sticky in or feel like fainting all the time. For Halloween, I was Tony Stark. I go easy for Halloween; and that's almost the way I'd want to go if I was to spend any significant time on the floor. If it was a thing like what Adam Savage does (spend 20-30 minutes and then go back to the room).

• Anyone from the Night's Watch, or the Akatsuki (which means only their cloak). Or simply the male folkswear of the Caucasian mountainers and Kuban or Terek Cossacks.

• Captain jack sparrow. I could pull so many guns out my pants man.
    I hope someone caught that reference! xD

• I'm gonna learn some martial arts (hapkido and ninjutsu)
    Then I'm gonna play
    Scorpion, holding his ninja spear

(I'll have 2 masks, one is the skull mask with a flamethrower fitted in the mouth and on top of it is scorpion's regular face mask)

• Spider-Man.

More specifically, Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man. I always thought his suit looked gorgeous.

• Either ultron, Thor, darth Vader, the witcher, or bane. I’m tall asf and not scrawny so I could make any of them look fairly intimidating

• A Jaeger from Pacific Rim. That is, if it's possible

• Probably a Warhammer 40k chaos marine suit

• The Iron Giant

• Ironman suit made of solid gold then I'd sell it

• I would cosplay the Roman Empire

• Ichigo Kurosaki - any form

• Finn balor

• django fett

• Goku

• No I haven't

• I wouldn't. Cosplay is boring lol

• R2D2