If could make a movie about yourself. What would it be about?

If could make a movie about yourself. What would it be about??

617

Most Helpful Girl

• • Being raised by a single mom
    • Being a happy child cause i didn't know Our financial struggle as a family
    • Witnessing my mom fall victim to most mens love games
    • Living the delusional love life like my mom
    • Being taken advantage of in school
    • Being pressured into sex by my first boyfriend
    • My academic success in HS and college
    • Going from an associates/bachelors to a neverending jobhunt
    • Finding love once and for all with my current boyfriend

I don't know what i’d name the movie. I’d love for it to be called The Comeback. But can't call it that until my biz degree actually gets me somewhere lol

Most Helpful Guy

• It’d be a suspenseful thriller. The story would start when I began to formulate a game design team in high school. It would then depict the ways my teammates “challenged” one another and also how we made it to the big stage at many events. In the end it would show the team falling apart and everyone going there separate ways. I would be the only one who is stuck on the past thinking how I can bring the team back together. Then I eventually strike big and fund a team reunion to where we are even more successful than ever before with a break out video game that we released to the market