Animes, manga currently watch or reading?

I've been watching Welcome to the NHK and reading a manga called Defense Devil. I absolutely love NHK from the music to the script https://myanimelist.net/anime/1210/NHK_ni_Youkoso and
https://myanimelist.net/manga/13748/Defense_Devil The main character from defense devil is kinda like vash from trigunAnimes, manga currently watch or reading??Animes, manga currently watch or reading??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• As a cosplayer I had to say something. Currently Ancient Magus Bride is my thing.

1|1
    0|0
    • Cosplaying as Chise or Elias? :P or if you haven't yet which one would you pick to cosplay for?

• I want to do Chise but I just finished my female Kakashi cosplay so I'm focusing more on that.

• AMB is amazinggggggg πŸ˜«πŸ’ž

Most Helpful Guy

• I am watching the new animes on netfilx and i am watching a lot of animes so far so i ain't gonna name them all. There is one manga i've been reading it's good it seriously needs an anime of it, it's called deathtopia. And i've been reading tokyo ghoul since it started. My favorite anime ever is danganronpa.

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks I'll check deathtopia out. Have you played the danganronpa visual novels? They're better than the anime in my opinion.

• Show All
    • Did you play on PlayStation? Add me if you'd like. I'll private message my name.

• Yea i got a playstation but never really go on it and i only really go on danganronpa if i do go on it otherwise i will just be on my xbox one

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 15

• I don't really read or watch it, but I have Fruits Basket checked out

0|0
    0|0
  • Defense Devil is pretty good. I'm watching Blood+ and reading a bunch of different mangas at the moment hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg i recently watched welcome to the nhk and it depressed me but it was still fucking awesome
    But anyway currently I'm watching citrus, Ancient magus bride and seven deadly sins season 2

0|0
    0|0
    • Ancient magus bride is pretty good I'm on episode 7. I hate the second season of Deadly sins because animation is crappy and animes just gotten boring. Citrus πŸ‘Œ that Yuri great to know somebody else's also enjoying it lol

• Not reading atm but I watch: Nanatsu no taizai (second season), Ancient Magu's bride and Junji Ito: collection

0|0
    0|0
    • I didn't like the second season because bad animation and it was boring. Magus bride is pretty good and I'll check junji horror xd

• Sorry to hear that :/
      I gotta say that Junji Ito collection is much better as manga. The anime isn’t so good

• Yeah I heard that from a YouTuber AnimeMan/Joey I think. I'll check out the manga sometime but I'm not good with horror lol

• Just finished HOTD and pissed they didn't finish the series.

0|0
    0|0
  • Omg!!! I been wanting to watch welcome to the nhk!!! Simply because I totally understand

0|0
    0|0
    • Enjoy I can't relate but I love the series. I rarely go outside though but not to that extent. If you're in the same situation as the guy from the anime hopefully things will work out wish ya the best

• Show All
    • Apple don't mind if I pm? It's about the romance anime

• Holy sh** Detroit become human is coming out. Can't wait.

• Magnus Bride as anime and princess Jellyfish as manga

0|0
    0|0
    • Oh princess jellyfish I was watching the anime. It's honestly great :P loving it but I've only seen about 5 episodes. I should get back to it. Magus bride is also great ( if only humans looked as pretty as anime characters.. but I'm having a laugh )

• I'm re watching fullmetal alchemist lol its been so long

0|0
    0|0
  • Currently watching: Gintama s7, Sanrio Danshi, Gakuen Babysitters & Spirit Pact 2

0|0
    0|0
  • Psychopass, food wars, log horizon.

0|1
    0|0
    • I loved food wars but third season was awful. The animation quality dropped down so much and even the episodes were kinda boring. Log horizon and psycho pass are great series.

• I haven't watched all of third season yet but I think its just as good as the first two seasons. Log horizon and psychopass are really good

• Naruto

0|1
    0|0
    • Naruto was my first anime. It's great. Check out one piece it's similar to Naruto.

• Attack on Titan

0|1
    0|0
    • :) have fun. I'm on episode 19 I should really get back to it.

• Show All
    • I personally watch the dub, but a lot of people prefer the sub. I'm not sure why

• Yeah. I don't really mind either. Whenever I'm feeling sitting back, having something to eat and watching anime it's always dub. Enjoy AoT :P

• I am currently watching "Boku dake ga inai machi".

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard of either lol

0|0
    0|0
  • blue exorcist is gr8

0|0
    0|0
    • Yeah. I was like "No mum please gimme 20 more mins. Lemme finish this" lmao. Great show.

What Guys Said 4

• Have seen nhk and myanimelist. net/animelist/Nandor99&status=2 that my list I dont think you have seen it

0|1
    0|0
  • Durarara, Noragami, Wolf's rain, JoJo's Bizarre Adventure, Fairy Tale Yu Yu Hakusho, Ping Pong, Re Zero at present

0|0
    0|0
    • Those are all great. I binged all four seasons of Durarara. Check out baccano if you're looking for something similar to Durarara. yu yu hakusho I loved that! At first I thought "oh another one of those mediocre animes which is only rated high because nostalgic" but when I watched my mind just blew away.

• Show All
    • Oh, I have watched Baccano. Rezero is over today. Ping Pong isn't much good tbh.

• perfect blue, Neon Genesis Evangelion, Shinsekai yori, Steins;Gate

0|0
    0|0
    • Haven't seen perfect blue but I have seen tokyo godfathers and paprika by the same guy. Steins gate is good I'm still on episode 11 and haven't ever watched neon I'll check it out sometime

• dragon ball super dub!

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes