Animes, manga currently watch or reading?

I've been watching Welcome to the NHK and reading a manga called Defense Devil. I absolutely love NHK from the music to the script https://myanimelist.net/anime/1210/NHK_ni_Youkoso and
https://myanimelist.net/manga/13748/Defense_Devil The main character from defense devil is kinda like vash from trigunAnimes, manga currently watch or reading??Animes, manga currently watch or reading??

165

Most Helpful Girl

• As a cosplayer I had to say something. Currently Ancient Magus Bride is my thing.

• Cosplaying as Chise or Elias? :P or if you haven't yet which one would you pick to cosplay for?

• I want to do Chise but I just finished my female Kakashi cosplay so I'm focusing more on that.

• AMB is amazinggggggg πŸ˜«πŸ’ž

Most Helpful Guy

• I am watching the new animes on netfilx and i am watching a lot of animes so far so i ain't gonna name them all. There is one manga i've been reading it's good it seriously needs an anime of it, it's called deathtopia. And i've been reading tokyo ghoul since it started. My favorite anime ever is danganronpa.

• Thanks I'll check deathtopia out. Have you played the danganronpa visual novels? They're better than the anime in my opinion.

• Did you play on PlayStation? Add me if you'd like. I'll private message my name.

• Yea i got a playstation but never really go on it and i only really go on danganronpa if i do go on it otherwise i will just be on my xbox one