Red Sparrow, were you intimidated by the movie or any of the characters?

My friends said "come on let's watch it, it's Saturday", idrk the movie before, no trailer, only that it was thriller spy story so it was okay for me but huh...
Kind of regret watching (not watching) most of the movie anyway 🙈
Wondering if only me feeling this way, ik some of my friends regretted watching at least few scenes 🙈
  • Red Sparrow, were you intimidated by the movie or any of the characters?Yes, by the movie
  • Red Sparrow, were you intimidated by the movie or any of the characters?Yes, by Dominika
  • Red Sparrow, were you intimidated by the movie or any of the characters?Yes, by Ivan
    Vote C
  • Red Sparrow, were you intimidated by the movie or any of the characters?Yes, by Simyonov (peeler killer)
    Vote D
  • Yes, by other (tell please)
    Vote E
  • No, other opinion
    Vote F

410

Most Helpful Guy

• The Russian agents in this movie were pretty brutal.

Most Helpful Girl