Red Sparrow, were you intimidated by the movie or any of the characters?

My friends said "come on let's watch it, it's Saturday", idrk the movie before, no trailer, only that it was thriller spy story so it was okay for me but huh...
Kind of regret watching (not watching) most of the movie anyway 🙈
Wondering if only me feeling this way, ik some of my friends regretted watching at least few scenes 🙈
  • Red Sparrow, were you intimidated by the movie or any of the characters?Yes, by the movie
    Vote A
  • Red Sparrow, were you intimidated by the movie or any of the characters?Yes, by Dominika
    Vote B
  • Red Sparrow, were you intimidated by the movie or any of the characters?Yes, by Ivan
    Vote C
  • Red Sparrow, were you intimidated by the movie or any of the characters?Yes, by Simyonov (peeler killer)
    Vote D
  • Yes, by other (tell please)
    Vote E
  • No, other opinion
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• The Russian agents in this movie were pretty brutal.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 9

• I don't understand. Are you saying that the movie was scary to you?

1|0
    0|0
  • It looked stupid to me, and her accent is terrible. "I will find a way." Oh please.

1|0
    0|0
    • Maybe heheh
      I watched it in Italian so idrk original language impression but actors expressions seemed professional ✔

• Never heard of it but it doesn't sound intimiating in any way whatsoever

1|0
    0|0
  • I have heard this a couple times... good to know I did... want to see it will wait till on net Flix... thanks

1|0
    0|0
  • I was more intimidated by the movie Annihilation.

1|0
    0|0
    • Umm I don't know it, but if it's more intimidating then surely not watching it, thanks for the advice !

• Is it worth watching?

1|0
    0|0
    • Umm maybe if you like spy movies yep but even then, it is kind of umm how to say... Exaggerating with some things in my opinion ^^'

• Okay, I'll check the trailer out and, then decide

• It was quite shit tbh...

• Dominika looks like taylor swift

1|0
    0|0
  • pretty

0|0
    0|0
  • Haven't seen the movie, but JLaw's nip slips on the red carpet were very nice.

0|0
    1|0
    • I didn't pay attention...

• Show All
    • I think she was guest at some show for interview and her humor was really witty, even for awkward questions she knew how to answer, it's admirable!

• Nice! Always a good thing when a hottie has an awesome personality as well! :P

What Girls Said 3

• I haven't watched it yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • is make believe not real

0|0
    0|0
    • I understand all movies are like a play, they can only get as close to reality...
      Sometimes they can make feel emotions though, it's kind of temporary or it can last, it depends, anyway it's okay now, thanks for the comfort of the reminder 🙂

• of course they are stimulating but not reality so for entertainment purposes only

• Was the movie entertaining for you?

• Uh, that move looked boring as a mother fucker.

0|0
    0|0
    • Umm not understanding the analogy but okay...

• Haha!! J-Lo is just on a bad streak of films right now. She will get it back.

One day.

• Umm idrk her movies even though most friends (boys) like her, they said silver linings was nice which makes me curious and maybe watching it one day, buuut...
      I think most of her movies def don't have happy mood, hopefully yep one day there can be an happy streak ✌

Recommended myTakes