What type of person are you when watching series?

• Watching 1 or 2 episodes everyday
  • Watching the whole season in one day
  • Only watching 1 every week
    Vote C

3448

Most Helpful Guys

Most Helpful Girls

• I watch a lot of episodes in a day. I'm able to finish a show in a month or less

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

What Guys Said 46

• I'm the type to watch an entire series in on session if possible

• I binge watch everything at once

• The only time I've ever been able to binge an entire series in one sitting was during an organized marathon event with my friends that I was forced to commit myself to.

Often times I will fall in love with a series and watch a large amount of episodes because I can't put it down. However, I very rarely finish the series before I grow tired of it.

So AFTER, I've left the honeymoon period with the show, I start watching 1 or 2 episodes a day.

• I'm the "it depends" type.
    I've watched an entire series in 1 day (ie: Smallville, Friends).
    I've watched like 1 per week (ie: GoT, Flash, etc).
    I've watched several episodes per day (ie: Big Bang Theory, Buffy the Vampire Slayer)

Depends also on my free time.

• One episode at the time, what's the point other wise if i watch the whole thing in one day?

• Seeing as I watched 8 episodes of a serie today, you know what I voted ๐Ÿ˜œ (Ignoring the 6 episodes of series that I watch weekly ๐Ÿค”)

• Depends on what i am watching and whats going on in the show or how long the episodes are. A good example is orange is new black i watched the first 5 episodes in a row cause it sucked me in, but then i just watched 2 episodes of it everyday but when it got to season 5 i had to watch all within a day cause the whole season was around one whole big thing.

• When Prison Break first came out, I watched the whole season 1 in one day. I promise I'm not an addict... ๐Ÿ˜‚

• dont have time to watch the whole thing in 1 day... i have a job and school

• Because you never have vacation and Saturday and Sunday donโ€™t exist.

• Thereโ€™s no vacation, being a university student and working full time in summer and traveling. its called grinding for success

• Sure dude

• Once I'm hooked into a show im in for a season, learned to only take it at the most a season per day as I once stayed up for over 36 hours watching "Under the dome"

• Mostly B when I got the time and I love the series. But A if its a more intense series with a lot of names or something. Often that falls together with how into the show I am.

• Don't watch them anymore, but when I did, I watched like 3-4 in a row.

• it depends because when i have vacation i have nothing better to do then watch netflix and thats why i watch a whole season in one day

• watching 1 or 2 episodes everyday, unless im watching a show like breaking bad, and its the last season, then im watching the whole season, lol

• Depends on the show i have watched SOA three times now in a couple of years and i can jam it a weekend each time

• If I can I watch loads of episodes a day but if not then I just watch them when they come out.

• I'm a TV fanatic, if I got the energy I'll see it until I drop.

• If I have time I'll watch more then one episode... But I usually don't have a lot of time...

• Watching 1 or 2 episodes every so often to i see the whole movie.

• I binged the Defenders (8 episodes) within 8 hours.

• More from Guys
    26

What Girls Said 32

• Depends on the show, and how many seasons it has. Like 13 Reasons Why... Finished it the first few hours it came out. Now the office, a few episodes a week

• If I watch the series online, I usually watch a few episodes daily, but I'm patient enough to watch only an episode per week of those shows that only air once a week.

• If I'm on my own then I'd watch the whole season at once if I had the time to. But since I'm mostly watching together with my boyfriend and he isn't into binge-watching at all it mostly ends up with just a few episodes a week.

• Iโ€™m a binge watcher with new series. Older series I usually rewatch much slower, doing about 1-2 episodes a day. Usually I just put something on that I can listen to while doing my makeup or laundry.

• Maybe a few eps a week. Not everyday tho and not once a week either

• I can watch a whole season in a day if the series is worth it. I become a recluse while doing that. I forget that other humans exist.๐Ÿ˜‚

• If I could, Iโ€™d prefer to binge watch but thatโ€™s not possible with some shows and my schedule is usually too busy.

• If I really like I binge watch, so I finish it in 2-3 days. Only happened with 3 shows I think.

• Not 3 days lol, I meant everyday I would be watching so if itโ€™s like more than 23 episodes, it takes me a week or two or a month to finish

• I am the type of person who sits through a whole season or maybe the entire series

• Depends on the show, how busy I am and whether or not I feel like watching it.

• Option A lol But i have been the type of person to do option B depending on the series ๐Ÿ˜‚

• I finished the 3 seasons of Narcos in 3 days so I think that answers it ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Watching all episodes without stopping until I faint ๐Ÿ˜‚

• 5 a day then i get bored then one every 5 months or so

• Depends how long the episodes are. Usually I watch 2-3 episodes almost every day.

• Usually start the series a year before it ends and watch the finale with official finale.

• reluctantly voted for the whole. how embarrassing to admit it to urself

• 2 per day probably, depends on the series

• I can be all three types.

• Watching the whole season in one day

• More from Girls
    12