What martial art is the best, most useful, or funnest and why?

I really want to do a martial art like bjj or muay tai but I was wondering if they're any good and obviously if they actually fun to do, and include sparring.

Also I want to steer clear of any that are actually useless and not even fighting like tai chi.

As a side note there's loads of taekwondo clubs near me, is that any good or nah?

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Muay Thai is interesting. But if you go deep too much. It would be dangerous. Any way it’s another good one. I like it too.

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not do more than one? All martial arts have proven to be useful. That said if I have to pick one it’d be bjj first. Once a fight goes to the ground you’d have them beat. I know that they rely heavily on sparring and there are lots of opportunities to spar in tournaments. I believe they focus on rolls. I think you should look again at wing chun, that shits fast af. For taekwondo, you gotta be hella careful and look at each school carefully. Lots of TKD schools teach you watered down forms. Try and find an itf school otherwise be careful when looking at wtf schools. Apologies for the jumbled text. I can say I have enjoyed doing taekwondo, but just be sure they’re legit if you do so. I’m considering boxing or wing chun since taekwondo focuses more on kicking and takedowns.