Musical instruments ~what do you play?

Do you play any musical instruments or is there any that you would of liked to learn?

Musical instruments ~what do you play??
For those who are curious, I play piano classically from when I was 6 years old. I use to hate it as my mum wanted to me play at church- but I grew to love it.
Played a little guitar also but what i would love to play is the cello :)

433

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a long break, but I play guitar, bass, some basic stuff on drums and other percussion instruments and I'm starting to learn the piano. Also I sing a bit.. There was also the compulsory recorder in elementary school 😂

• Thats amazing :D how long had you been playing for?

• Thanks for MHO :)

• Your welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

• I can play the piano, but haven't played it in years now. I think guitar would be really nice to learn.
    How about you?

• Thats cool, was it mainly classical or jazz?
      Played piano also but had to give it up due to lack of space

• Classical... I went to music school when I was a kid. Hated it. :P
      I still have my piano back home, but it needs a bit of tuning, plus one pedal isn't working anymore.

• Thanks for the mho. :)