Musical instruments ~what do you play?

Do you play any musical instruments or is there any that you would of liked to learn?

Musical instruments ~what do you play??
Updates:
For those who are curious, I play piano classically from when I was 6 years old. I use to hate it as my mum wanted to me play at church- but I grew to love it.
Played a little guitar also but what i would love to play is the cello :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I've had a long break, but I play guitar, bass, some basic stuff on drums and other percussion instruments and I'm starting to learn the piano. Also I sing a bit.. There was also the compulsory recorder in elementary school 😂

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats amazing :D how long had you been playing for?

• Show All
    • Thanks for MHO :)

• Your welcome!

Most Helpful Girl

• I can play the piano, but haven't played it in years now. I think guitar would be really nice to learn.
    How about you?

1|0
    0|0
    • Thats cool, was it mainly classical or jazz?
      Played piano also but had to give it up due to lack of space

• Classical... I went to music school when I was a kid. Hated it. :P
      I still have my piano back home, but it needs a bit of tuning, plus one pedal isn't working anymore.

• Thanks for the mho. :)

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 32

• I used to play guitar but I'm really in love with piano. Not playing just listening. So if we have any pianists in here there is a %90 chance that I'm already in love with you.

1|1
    0|0
    • Guitar to me sounds lovely especially the acoustic, what genre did you use to play?

And i do play piano myself :)

• I played both acoustic and electro but I haven't touched any of them for years. I don't like to play anymore. But listening to piano is so soothing.

• I play the guitar. If I were going to learn another one it would be the piano. I can dabble a little bit with the piano know, I know most of the basic chords and can play songs I already know with the guitar I just can't play the individual notes on a piano... just the chords.

1|0
    0|0
  • I play guitar as one of my hobbies i like to do for fun and a bit of violin, now if only i owned one I'd play more but other than that i think it'd be fun to learn piano too.

1|0
    0|0
    • How long did it take you to learn violin and guitar?

Piano can be fun- plus side , you can tune your guitar with it :)

• Show All
    • Indeed, as they say practise makes perfect.
      Well if youve got any musical ear then you should be able to pick it up no problem.
      Is there any others youve had in mind?

• Singing? Or well i just find that to be fun but I'll never look down on someone who can sing loud and proud on top of working on their technique just like with guitar and trying to hit all the right notes.

Otherwise not too many instruments hit my fancy for wanting to learn but i appreciate what they bring as much as i can, like bass and drums or even orchestra type instruments. trumpet? Got some mean lungs there.

• I've played baritone, violin, and im learning guitar and bass now. Wish I could learn piano but I barely have the time to make advancements now anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • I've played the drums for about 8 years
    I'd post a pic of my kit but they were on my old phone ;_;

I tried guitar but didn't stick with it, I have 2 electric guitars and an acoustic, I'd like to continue but I'm juggling enough interests lol

I'd like to learn piano and maybe Bass or Guitar

How about you?

1|0
    0|0
  • Piano, guitar & drums. I also sing quite a lot.

I've always wanted to learn the harp or cello. Growing up I've always had a weakness for classical music or orchestra.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would have played the triangle, if I could, but I was no good at it.

1|0
    0|0
  • guitar, ukulele, keyboard, violin, tin whistle and cow bell :D

1|0
    0|0
  • I used to play guitar, wanna get back into it but scared of how suicidally frustrated it made me

1|0
    0|0
    • For real? Why did it make you that frustrated?

• I wasn't as good or progressing as fast as I wanted to be.. When you just wanna play songs and you're having trouble getting your fingers to behave and not cramp up and you don't know any theory and Ahhhhh.

I used to apologise to my guitars when I put them down after 20 minutes of pure fail

I used to dread guitar lessons and we'd have to finish early sometimes because I'd be in tears it just wasn't worth it

... and then I saw Carlos Santana play and that was the final straw lol

• I play the piano and guitar, I used to play the trumpet when I was young.

1|0
    0|0
  • I play the guitar, harmonica, sing, drums, trumpet, cornet, fife and piano. I'm planning on learning the violin.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like to learn violin. It's my favorite instrument.

1|0
    0|0
  • I use to play piano, tuba/beritone, and percussion.

1|0
    0|0
  • I’m a percussionist but I also play rhythm guitar, and harmonica.

1|1
    0|0
  • I play giutarr, piano, drums and i also sing a lot (dont know if that counts)

1|0
    0|0
  • No i dont and I am not a fan of it, however, i love listening to live Piano 😊

1|0
    0|0
  • Trumpet, drums, piano, learning guitar

1|0
    0|0
    • Multi skilled! very nice :D
      Have you ever written your own music?

• none but I have always wanted to learn to play the banjo

0|0
    0|0
  • I play piano

1|0
    0|0
    • That's cool :) whats your playing style?

• I play a lot of Ludovico Einaudi and I'm learning the Interstellar theme tune and the moment and a blues piece. Do you play?

• Guitar and drums.

1|0
    0|0
  • Guitar, drums

1|0
    0|0
  • Trumpet

1|0
    0|0
  • I really want to master the kazoo

1|0
    0|0
  • I play Handpans, guitar, ukulele

1|0
    0|0
  • I wish i can play the piano

1|0
    0|0
  • Guitar, Bass, Drums, Voice

1|0
    0|0
  • Drums, guitar, bass

1|0
    0|0
  • Wish I learned to play the guitar

1|0
    0|0
  • Guitar

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 3

• Unfortunately I can't play anything, but I'd like to be able to play the piano one day.

1|0
    0|0
  • I'd really love to learn how to play the guitar, as well as the violin

1|0
    0|0
  • I want to learn the piano. It’s so classy

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes