If you were a Celebrity and if you were nominated for an Award, would you attend the Awards show?

If you were a Celebrity and if you were nominated for an Award, would you attend the Awards show?It could be any major award show you like. Personally I can't see myself attending any event in Hollywood or elsewhere. I don't even like getting normal work awards. It always says to me "Hey you did Great... but were not giving you a raise." And I definitely won't go if I have to dress up for it! So thanks but no thanks.

What about you?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

1|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't want to attend but I'd feel like I have to if I was nominated.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really gave something all my effort time and attention and someone wanted to give me an award of some kind to show their appreciation for my efforts then yes I would go if I didn't have some reason to dislike the show or person. If you don't attend then you're being rude as fuck to the people who wanted to tell you they liked your work.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 9

• I wouldn't attend because I personally don't feel like the rewards are given to 'true' creators. It's just a popularity contest and I personally don't support things like that.

0|1
    0|0
    • What do you mean the "true creators"? They have categorys for everything. From screen play to filming/cinematography to directing and acting. Not to mention all the other supporting stuff. How do they not award the "true creators"?

• Absolutely.
    And with a Date, Who best not be Late!! xx

0|1
    0|0
  • If I got nominated, I'd attend. Besides, I enjoy gatherings and parties.

0|2
    0|0
  • I wouldn't travel there because I have anxiety issues. But I'd get someone to get it for me on my behalf and bring it to me.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes out of respect I’d go. Probably wouldn’t want to go but still.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah just cause I enjoy getting all dressed up and the after party would probs be fun

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course!

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes. Gracefully, and be prepared for both.

0|1
    0|0
  • Probably not, unless I felt obligated to.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 20

• Oh hell yeah! It would be fun :)

0|1
    0|0
  • I'd go purely out of respect for tradition

0|1
    0|0
  • Only if I knew I was nominated. If not then I don't care. And I won't attend it (actually be in the room) until I was told that my nomination was coming up. I think these things are stupid but if you want to give me an award and have it on TV, then I ain't going to say no. But expect me to say some very politically incorrect jokes.

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'd just be like, shove it up your ass, but I wouldn't say it I'd just be go "Oh No, I'm busy that day, my grandmas funeral is around there & my wifes obstetrician says that's around when the baby is coming around"

0|1
    0|0
  • Of course. And dressing up and attending partys/award shows is just part of being a celebrity.
    And by the way if you get an Oscar you're definitely getting a raise.

0|1
    0|0
  • No. Celebrities are a bunch of hypocrites why would I want their approval.
    https://youtu.be/YPpoKquOG5Q

0|1
    0|0
  • No. I would not require an award for the work that I put in. But yes, I would go because of the particular writers, producers, director, etc.. That was behind the show or movie.

0|1
    0|0
  • You pretty much have to in that case.
    And when I dont win I'll start getting up when they announce the winner as if I expected to win and then act like I'm bitterly disappointed that I didn't win.

0|1
    0|0
  • Screw that theyre all just big liberal virtue signaling circle jerks. I'll sit back here and enjoy my millions of dollars and cute korean wife thank you very much send me the little statue via UPS

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah, but I’m kinda in your boat. I’m have moderately bad social anxiety and there’s reasons that come with it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Say I’m nominated 2 times one time I’d go and take my mom the other time I’m stay home probably

0|1
    0|0
  • yes i would attend!

0|1
    0|0
  • Sure would, but I’d be hammered

0|1
    0|0
  • i dont attend satanic rituals

0|1
    0|0
  • I'm not sure, it sounds a little boring tbh

0|1
    0|0
  • No I'm too lazy to fly anywhere.

0|1
    0|0
  • where is maybe?

0|0
    0|0
  • I got a fotmal/informal outfit

0|1
    0|0
  • Nope no way.

0|1
    0|0
  • Do you realize how dumb this question is?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes