If you were a Celebrity and if you were nominated for an Award, would you attend the Awards show?

If you were a Celebrity and if you were nominated for an Award, would you attend the Awards show?It could be any major award show you like. Personally I can't see myself attending any event in Hollywood or elsewhere. I don't even like getting normal work awards. It always says to me "Hey you did Great... but were not giving you a raise." And I definitely won't go if I have to dress up for it! So thanks but no thanks.

What about you?
  • Yes
  • No

1021

Most Helpful Girl

• I wouldn't want to attend but I'd feel like I have to if I was nominated.

Most Helpful Guy

• If I really gave something all my effort time and attention and someone wanted to give me an award of some kind to show their appreciation for my efforts then yes I would go if I didn't have some reason to dislike the show or person. If you don't attend then you're being rude as fuck to the people who wanted to tell you they liked your work.