Dead or alive who is a comedic actor who you really could not stand?

Honestly for me it's going to be Adam Sandler. I don't know I just never could get into his movies.

1|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Seth Macfarlane. Objectively his voice acting is okay but the shows he does are terrible...

And his live actions stuff is not funny at all. I don't get it.

0|1
    0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• There are a bunch. Judy Tenuta; oh, that voice... nails on a chalkboard.

Bobcat Goldthwait.

Garrison Keillor. How he got comedian or even “humorist” is beyond me. I’ve never found ANY of the lake Wobegon stories even mildly amusing. (Darn you, tv! Be more funny!)

Joy Behar. Again, I don’t find her funny.

Dane Cook

Kathy Griffin

Much like Dane Cook, he has this kind of DBag frat boy mentality. Daniel Tosh - “rape jokes are funny!” It’s shock value just for shock value, and it gets old fast. “I beat my girlfriend!” Once in a great while he can say something mildly funny. But it’s like a clock that’s right twice a day, it’s not enough to want to listen to him.

1|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 14

• Will Ferrell
    That fugly lady from superstar
    Adam Sandler
    Phoebe (from friends)
    Kiera knightly (I know she’s not comedian type but her stupid mouth, the way she makes it puttered slightly open duck face annoys the heck out of me) she pretty much does it in every movie, picture pose... if she didn’t do this I wouldn’t have something not to like of her.

0|1
    0|1
  • Dang adam sandler? awe... But i can't get into what will ferrell does like it fr just creeps me out whatever movie he's in and idek why he just isn't that funny to me ig..

1|1
    0|0
  • Could never stand Louis CK and then he turned out to be a pig off stage too and I was not surprised

1|1
    0|0
  • The only one I've ever watched was Chelsea Handler. I didn't hate her or anything but I didn't like how she was always mocking others. Why isn't respecting and honouring people popular anymore? Why is it the ones putting people down who become famous?

0|0
    0|0
  • I️ don’t like fluffy. Gabriel Jesus Iglesias. I️ just can’t stand him

0|1
    0|1
  • Amy Schumer. Slick Racist pig.

0|2
    1|1
  • Amy Schumer

Ughhhhhh

0|5
    1|1
  • Melissa McCarthy and Adam Sandler.

0|2
    1|1
  • Chris Rock
    Amy Schumer

0|1
    0|0
  • amy schumer she annoys me a lot :P

0|3
    0|0
  • Adam Sandler. Jim Carrey. Will Ferrell.

1|1
    1|0
  • Amy Schumer. She tries to be funny, but she’s not.

0|2
    0|1
  • Everyone is going to hate me, but Conan

0|2
    0|0
  • Carlin!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 16

• Jerry Seinfeld, David Letterman and everything to do with Saturday Night Live.

None of the above has ever made me even crack a smile, let alone laugh. I just don't understand how Jerry or David became so popular and I have no idea how SNL wasn't cancelled years ago.

0|1
    0|0
  • I agree with flower petal. Amy Schumer. Also Kevin Hart. And as much as I think he's a great guy, Dwayne Johnson isn't funny. I like his action movies but everything he tries to be funny in is ruined. Journey 2 the mysterious Island was okay though.

0|1
    1|0
  • Personally I dont enjoy Chris Farley outside of SNL

0|1
    0|1
  • Louis ck, he’s not funny. Just saying shit that no one would say out loud doesn’t constitute as being comedy, to me. Shock value isn’t high humor by itself

0|1
    0|0
  • amy schumer and adam sandler and the dude from anchorman I don't know his name

0|1
    1|0
  • You and I are going to like each other... maybe. Because I'm not a fan of Adam Sandler either... his sense of comedy leaves a lot to be desired.

0|1
    0|0
  • Worst three of all time? Paul Reubens (PeeWee Herman), Jim Varney ("Ernest saves Christmas") and Rob Schneider. They pale into insignificance when you compare them to Jack Lemmon, Peter Sellers and Marty Feldman (pictured... Comedy legend. He didn't even have to say anything, and you start laughing. And the funniest character in Young Frankenstein which ehen you consider he was up against Gene Wilder...)

0|1
    0|0
  • Amy Schumer.

There is honestly not one positive thing about that cow.

0|1
    0|0
  • Tosh

1|2
    0|0
  • This is an obnoxious opinion. You are a hater and the world doesn't need your negativity.

0|0
    0|0
  • That guy the died of a brain tumor. Andy Kaufman.

0|1
    0|0
  • I've never liked Will Farrell or Melissa McCarthy

0|1
    1|0
  • Kevin james.

0|1
    0|0
  • Jeff dunham, Carlos mencia, amy Schumer

0|1
    0|0
  • I like them all