Why do people make fun of blonde girls but not blond guys?

There are no dumb blond guy jokes

121

Most Helpful Guy

• That's all it is though, just a joke. I certainly don't think that blondes are dumber than anyone else. It's just a hair colour

What Guys Said 20

• Because in Québec, Blonde is a slang word that means "wife", regardless the colour of her hair. Then it crossed the border, and turned to be a mascist joke about blond women. Not that great!

• Well there was the whole fact that they were kind of perceived as the master race. regardless if everyone else bought into it it or Not, it still kind of exists when people see someone like a big blond Swedish guy.

• Seriously, what's it been 5 year push so far of "women are equal to men" there just not.
    I'm so sick of the women empowered bullshit, I'm starting to miss #blacklivesmatter. Put up or shut up.

• Its just a stereotype that was made back in the day and I guess no one could be bothered to make a dumb blonde guy joke.

• I think it's just because there are more blonde females, more common to see than males.

• Because blonde guys aren't seen as sex bombs the way blonde girls are.

• Because it's sexist guys making the joke. That's why it's a sexist joke. Sexist girls make other sexist jokes.

• Because most blonde girls talk like a dumb person and I have met some on gags as well

• Do you know the french comedian Gad Elmaleh. He talk about "le blond" as a the perfect man no one could eventually become. He makes fun of him :)

• Well, you have several instances
    French courtesan Rosalie Duthe was a trained ballet dancer and favorite escort of French royals and fashionable circles, fair-haired Duthe was famous for being beautifuland slow-witted. In 1775, a one-act play was written involving Duthe that emphasized her trademark long, vacant pauses during conversations, and the dumb blonde joke went public.
    A century later, the British had adopted the slang "dizzy blonde" to describe risque stage performers.
    In 1925, the best-selling novel "Gentlemen Prefer Blondes" about a brainless blonde protagonist Lorelei Lee, written by Anita Loos was published. Marilyn Monroe would play in the film adaptation of it.

Two years later, Loos published a sequel: "But Gentlemen Marry Brunettes."

• They have douche bag blondes and evil blondes in movies.

• Because most of the time blonde guy jokes are about Nazis

• Men are the superior gender thats why lol

• Because blonde girls are dumb

• Because its a stereotype joke.

• I always saw it as both genders.

• Like what?

• Because blonde girls are too dumb to notice them

• People like stereo types

What Girls Said 1