Quick Poll : Who's The Best Comedian?

Out of these choices. Im curious as to who your guys or girls favorite comedian is.

And I dont care about what one of them might of done. That doesn't count towards their talent as a comedian.

This is purely of their talent as a comedian.

Yes I know I didn't list woman in the list. Im aware there's talented female comedians. But I can't list every single comedian. I listed some popular ones. And some of my favorites.Quick Poll : Who's The Best Comedian??
  • Dave Chappelle
    Vote A
  • Louis C. K
    Vote B
  • Bill Burr
    Vote C
  • Chris Rock
    Vote D
  • Jimmy Carr
    Vote E
  • If not listed. Mention yours below...
    Vote F
  • Trevor Noah
    Vote G
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 25

• Robin Williams and Eddie Murphy

1|0
    0|0
  • Been to a live Chappelle show. It was amazing!!! I love Burr tho. His podcast is awesome!!! Joe Rogan should be up there too

0|0
    0|0
  • The mirror. Everytime I see it I see the biggest joke of all time.

0|0
    0|0
  • Louis ck followed by Bill burr. I think i have a thing for grumpy realist red heads

0|0
    0|0
  • Dave Chappelle is a LEGEND!

And Trevor Noah doesn't even deserve to be called a comedian.

0|0
    0|0
  • Got into Bill Burr from his poking fun at SJW's and feminists. Dave Chappelle is close second.

0|0
    0|0
  • Okay, I guess you just meant living comedians. I like Dave Chapelle, although I can't guarantee there's nobody funnier out there.

0|0
    0|0
  • Top three for me are Jeff Dunham Chris Rock and Joe koi or whatever his name is

0|0
    0|0
  • Like eddie murphy and kevin hart.. also dont mind bit of lee evans or katherine ryan

0|0
    0|0
  • George Carlin.

2|0
    0|0
  • Eddie Murphy for me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Adam Sandler. How can you not like him!

0|0
    2|1
  • Bill burr
    Russell Peters
    Owen Benjamin

0|0
    0|0
  • Hands down... GEORGE CARLIN... He was brilliant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Trevor Noah? Really?

0|0
    0|0
    • Its literally just random options. No need to get offended that other people how different tastes in comedy. Doesn't make yours superior and doesn't make theirs worse. I didn't say they all my favorite. Some are. Like David Chappelle and Bill Burr.

• Show All
    • Well to each their own. I agree that she's horrible. I don't feel she was ever funny and although his far from my favorite. I do believe Trevor has been funny or can be. But the main thing was that he still can have or can be expected to be on a list of comedians. Since even if we aren't his biggest fan. He has gained a sizeable following

• Not like the others on the list.. But kudos to the list your own option. I gave you credit earlier, but think you misinterpreted it as me complaining that my fave wasn't there. Anyway yes to each their own, which I wish you would have taken with my initial response.

• Ray William Johnson

0|0
    0|0
  • Robin Williams

0|0
    0|0
  • Out of your shitty choices chappelle

0|0
    0|0
  • Dave Chappelle.

0|0
    0|0
  • Richard Pryor is the best ever

0|0
    0|0
  • Frankie Boyle

0|0
    0|0
  • Ari Shaffer

0|0
    0|0
  • Not mentioning George Carlin is a blasphemy!

0|1
    0|0
    • I was also going to mention him. Im limited in choices and forgot his name

• Show All
    • Calm down darling

• I can't, babe!

• For me the single best show was by Kevin Hart (Laugh at my pain). But Richard Pryor was the man. http://dai.ly/x9hed3

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 9

• Choosing between Dave and Louis was very hard. But Eddie Murphy - Delirious is a great introduction for anyone who hasn’t paid much attention to him. He is brilliant.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chris Rock. But I loved Dave Chappelle in Half Baked.

0|0
    0|0
  • Kevin hart

0|0
    0|0
  • Michael Blackson

0|0
    0|0
  • I love Kevin Hart, he always makes me laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • John Mulaney

0|0
    0|0
  • Wanda Sykes.

0|0
    0|0
  • chris rock

0|0
    0|0
  • I think Jeff Dunham is the best.