Who would win in a fight in their prime?

Unarmed, obviously. No nunchaku, no spear, no staff, no cowboy hat and rifle.

Hand to hand.
  • Bruce Lee
  • Chuck Norris
  • Jackie Chan
    Vote C
  • Jet Li
    Vote D
  • Muhammad Ali
    Vote E
  • Bobby Hill from "King of the Hill" after taking that women's self-defense course
    Vote F

19

Most Helpful Guy

• It's between Bruce and Muhammad for me. Both are legendary in their form of fighting. Bruce is probably faster but their styles are actually correspond a bit. Both of them sort of wait for a opening before hitting. The thing is while Bruce is incredibly fit to the point of near superhuman levels, Bruce doesn't have much to say when it comes to professional fighting. There's really not much proof of how well he'd preform in an actual fight, you can only make an estimate based on his mastery for Wing Chun and Jeet Kune Do and demonstrations of physical strength. Ali on the other hand. He all know he was an amazing boxer. One of the most skilled of all time. 56 wins 37 by knock out and only 5 losses. Both have incredible speed. Bruce being too fast for a 24fps movie so they had to film in 32fps. Ali being able to throw over 11 punches in under 1 second and I'm sure he could throw more than that if that was his goal. Now I'd believe Bruce is faster than Ali but how much faster is the question. Personally, I dont think he's going to be dramatically faster, especially is the venue is boxing. If Ali had to use boxing against Bruce's Jeet Kune Do, it could really go both ways. Bruce isn't a powerful fighter, he's a skillful one and in reality, there's no proof to show if he could beat a man who stood 6'3 at 210lbs. Bruce was only 5'7 at 145lbs, so he's a lot smaller. But Bruce has the advantage of using his legs, something a boxer wouldn't use so that could secure a victory for Bruce. But if Bruce wasn't able to take advantage of that, I'd say Ali would win. When it boils down to it, Bruce just wouldn't be strong enough to take down Ali. Bruce is strong but definitely not HW Boxing strong. There is also an account of Bruce claiming that Ali would kill him if they fought, however it wasn't said in an interview it's just a quote so who knows if he actually said that. To me in their primes however, I'm still giving it to Ali

• Damn that's an argument if I've ever seen one.

• Oh yeah of course. Even the actors who do the super hero movies get trained in martial arts and could probably beat up the average person. I'm not trying to belittle Jackie, I just think everyone else listed in their prime would be able to beat him in his prime

• True. Also I think it's hard to pinpoint Jackie's actual prime. He's such an entertainer that it's hard to tell were his skill level is.

Most Helpful Girl

• BL has speed and others may have more power but u can't win against BL if u can't hit him.