Female Comedians?

Is it just me or are they actually never funny?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Meh I've seen some funny female comedians. I've also seen some male comedians that weren't funny. It depends on people's sense of humor.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nah you're right some guys are totally useless too but I've literally never seen a funny female yet

• Yeah, I've seen like maybe 1 actually funny female comedians.

Most Helpful Guy

• Just you dawg. Lots of comediennes are hilarious. Iliza Schlesinger is one example. The problem is that the really famous comediennes do not represent their constituents accurately. The really famous one are just what the media wants us to like. But if you go to good comedy clubs and watch good YouTube videos there a lota of funny ladies.

0|0
    0|0
    • I actually want to find funny women, I just haven't found any funny that I have seen so far but then my sense of humour is strange, I dont like a lot of the male comics either. Michael Mcintyre is like the most annoying c*nt on the planet in my eyes.

• No clue who he is. I suggest searching for performances by your favorite comedic actresses from television, or maybe film. I've done that with prettt good results. I do it with comedians too.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 5

• I've seen a few really good ones but in general, I don't seem to find female comedians as funny.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just you

0|0
    0|0
  • no, there's a few i love.

0|0
    0|0
    • Names please? I want to check out a funny female comedian

• ali wong, "baby cobra"
      sommore, "chandelier status"
      anjelah johnson

i enjoy some selected comedy by chelsea handler and amy schumer. i know men tend to hate these two... and i can understand why... but they have some really great moments- very real commentary on sex and dating at times... and sometimes, that can be a poor reflection of men.

• I'll check them out and see if i can muster a chuckle :)

• they aren’t in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • What about Catherine Tate she's pretty funny.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• I'm a fan of Amy Schumer myself. Not huge fan, but if she's on tour, I'll look for tickets.

0|0
    0|1
  • I agree with you. I’m sure there are funny female comedians out there, but I can never enjoy and laugh during a female comedian’s act for some reason.

0|0
    0|0
  • Cristela Alonzo she had me laughing harder than any other female comedian has made me laugh.

0|0
    0|0
  • It's just you. At least you know not to spend money to see them now

0|0
    0|0
  • Ami Shuuuuuuumer comes to my mind

0|0
    0|0
  • It's hard to find a funny one

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes