I want to create music?

But I'm unoriginal uninspired and easily confused by even the slightest portion of musical theory or software. Not to mention I'm terrible at rhyming and descriptive language. Is there a way around all this or should I just give up, I've done it many times before for far less.

14

Most Helpful Girl

• You will have to put a lot of effort and determination into it, if you don't then most likely nothing will happen
    If you really want to do this, you have to try, and if you really feel like you can do this, you can
    If you don't act on it and show how much you want this, it's just a dream, you have to make it reality

Most Helpful Guy

• Pick up a guitar or a piano and just play. No one is there to tell you if you're playing wrong or right, it's your soul you pour into the instrument and true music is made through passion. You won't be good at first but the more you play the more you fall in love with the instrument and the more you want to learn. It all comes with heart and dedication.