What's the worst horror movie you've ever seen?

What's the worst horror movie you've ever seen?I watched WTF! the other night and the terrible acting and lame characters still haunt me.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• sharknado. not even sure if its supposed to be horror. but I never got through the other half of the movie! nor have I watched anything else from the sharknado franchise.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 19

• PIRANHA 3DD, such a horrible movie...

1|0
    0|0
  • The Beast of Yucca Flats
    It's picture and sound are poorly synchronized, and the characters only speak when their faces are off camera or are less visible due to darkness or distance. Ever watch a movie where the sound and the picture doesn't line up?

1|0
    0|0
  • Ugh, there is so many, I can't say just one.. I kinda wanted to just say "The Worst Horror Movie Ever Made" and be done with it, but since it's more than likely that the sole purpose was to make it literally the worst movie ever I don't want to leave it to that. Few which popped to my mind Zombie Strippers, Nine Lives, House of Wax, The Beast of Yucca Flats, Amityville 3-D and Cabin Fever (especially the 2016 version, 2002 was almost half decent for it's time) or almost anything else Eli Roth has been involved with.

1|0
    0|0
  • Insidious 1st part. I was not scared but I love bed the movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • Exorcist. And I couldn't sleep for days. So much for a guy with insomnia.

1|0
    0|0
  • The puppet master series ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    The people under the stairs๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

1|0
    0|0
  • They are all meh but the blood guts and gore are fun to watch because you know it's fake.

1|0
    0|0
  • You mean worst as in lame, or worst like really good?

1|0
    0|0
    • Worst as in terrible 13 ghosts. Worst as scary, 1991 the haunting tv movie, only because it kept it real and wasn't over polished like many Hollywood titles. Check it out.

• I'm not sure about worst but Tucker and Dale vs evil is the vest horror movie.

1|0
    0|0
  • The puppet master... you could see the people under that stairs

1|0
    0|0
  • I laugh at the horror films I have seen a long time ago, so I do not watch them now.

1|0
    0|0
  • This event horizon while I was on acid that movie didn't end for 2 days

0|0
    0|0
  • Carrie 2

1|0
    0|0
  • Terror toons

1|0
    0|0
  • One Missed Call

0|0
    0|0
  • Teeth

1|0
    0|0
  • Exorcist...

1|0
    0|0
  • i'd have to say the child's play or "chucky" movies, they made me laugh the whole time, especially that first one, with that really cheezy line I ever heard in my life, "kill them, kill them, kill them all"
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Js0YTLpY9bY

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 14

• Well my heart just dropped hate clowns thanks for creeping me out with this pic lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Lights Out or IT, I HATE supernatural movies they scare the shit out of me

1|0
    0|0
  • I donโ€™t know about lame, but the Amityville horror was really good

1|0
    0|0
  • Saw this movie called "Zombies of Mass Destruction" it was cheaply made, horribly written, and deeply homophobic/xenophobic.

1|0
    0|0
  • Oh, gosh. Too many to list. All the ones I've seen were just ridiculous and predictable.

1|0
    0|0
  • We watched VCR not too long ago and that was pretty shit. I also thought The Grudge was really, really bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • Chuckie or is it chucky?
    Argh whatever but that movie scared me to death and also sadako

1|0
    0|0
  • Was Troll 2 supposed to be a horror movie?

I guess if that doesn't count I vote Gingerdead Man

0|0
    0|0
  • The thing. Ruined and scared my childhood completely. It still does

1|0
    0|0
  • Jenniferโ€™s body

1|0
    0|0
  • IT was the worst horror movie ever

1|0
    0|0