In 50 shades of grey do you think Anastasia friend was hotter?

Do you think Anastasia's friend should've been "Anastasia " instead?In 50 shades of grey do you think Anastasia friend was hotter??
  • In 50 shades of grey do you think Anastasia friend was hotter??Anastasia's hotter
    Vote A
  • In 50 shades of grey do you think Anastasia friend was hotter??Her friend was hotter
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That girl is so unattractive but I don't think the friend would've been any better.

3|0
    0|0
    • you better be a 10 to be able to call so unattractive is insane

• Really , I thought Anastasia was gorgeous. so I was surprised when people mentioned the blonde being hotter

• @Josht13 No one's a 10 but if I don't find her attractive that's how I feel. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 16

• Anastasia is the main one, because she was plain (Which is relatable to the women watching)

It's the same thing as if an average looking, chubby short dude gets the hot cheerleader or whatever.

2|0
    1|0
  • I think Dakota did a great job and was plenty hot...

1|0
    0|0
  • It is a hard choice. I am thinking of a threesome. Anyway if I wasn't given these choices then I would say Margot Robbie. In your question I've voted for Anastasia. Name itself is sexy lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Both are gorgeously hot but if I had to choose I would go after her friend. Why she just makes me feel hornyer...

1|0
    0|0
  • Dakota Johnson is pretty and her looks fit the part very well.

3|0
    0|0
  • Yes she was hotter but that was ok for the character

1|0
    0|0
  • This woman looks a lot like somebody i used to know wow

1|0
    0|0
  • didn't watch it

4|0
    0|0
  • If her friend is the dirty blonde then yes

1|0
    0|0
  • Eh, neither are anything special, tbh.

3|0
    0|0
  • No Anastasias hotter I'm white she's a lot better.

1|0
    0|0
  • Nah ! Anastasia is much much fucking much hotter !

1|0
    0|0
  • 50 shades of garbage

1|0
    0|0
  • Not really. I think the whole point of Anastasia was that she meant to be a plain average in everything kind of girl who a handsome talented billionaire falls for and sexes her up.
    It's basically pretty woman.

0|0
    0|0
  • if those two starting kissing and making out together then that would be hottest :-P

1|0
    1|0
  • Neither are hot but her friend's probably hotter

2|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 12

• Switching the actresses would have ruined the whole point of this (Twilight fanfiction) movie.
    The whole point of Anastasia is to be this average, shy, awkward girl - just like Bella in the Twilight franchise. The main character being dull and visually uninteresting is part of the whole "experience".

Besides, having a different actress play the main role wouldn't have made the movies any less bad or misleading.

1|0
    0|0
  • Even though Anastasia was suppose to be like a plain jane like the average of some women she still looked gorgeous. I personally think she looks better looking than the friend anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • Dakota is pretty but she doesn't compare to someone like Megan Fox or Angelina

1|0
    0|0
    • Really I don't find Angelina or Megan attractive. i think Dakota is stunning. she's a simple beauty

• No i think Anastasia.
    From those pictures the friend looks hotter, but in the movie i think Anastasia looks cuter.

1|0
    0|0
  • The point of the story is that the average looking one lands the hot billionaire. Would have been a different thing if her friend did.

2|0
    0|0
  • I think Ana did look better, she has a natural beauty about her and when she wears make up she goes from beautiful to stunning

1|0
    0|0
  • Anastasia is hot. But Christina grey is Hotter than both 😉😍

0|0
    0|0
  • Neither is hot. But the friend is better looking.

0|0
    1|0
    • You are tripping Anastasias is hot.

• Show All
    • Hollywood is not the place to look for all natural. Entertainers are inherently fake because they have to adjust to each part and each target audience. Including their bodies. Boop.

• No she didn't...

• She's not even pretty

1|0
    0|0
  • Her friend is hotter.

1|0
    0|0
  • None of them were hot tbh

1|0
    0|0
  • But wasn't the whole premise of the story that Anastasia was supposed to be kind of a plain-Jane?

4|0
    0|0
    • Yes , but people still say the blonde should've been anastasia. and that the blonde was hotter. even though what you said

• Show All
    • Well in my opinion, I think the friend is prettier, which is why I say it would go against the premise of the movie to cast her as Anastasia.

• Aaahh got it.. I didn't understand when you first said it. thanks for clarifying

Recommended myTakes