In 50 shades of grey do you think Anastasia friend was hotter?

Do you think Anastasia's friend should've been "Anastasia " instead?In 50 shades of grey do you think Anastasia friend was hotter??
  • In 50 shades of grey do you think Anastasia friend was hotter??Anastasia's hotter
  • In 50 shades of grey do you think Anastasia friend was hotter??Her friend was hotter

1317

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• That girl is so unattractive but I don't think the friend would've been any better.

• you better be a 10 to be able to call so unattractive is insane

• Really , I thought Anastasia was gorgeous. so I was surprised when people mentioned the blonde being hotter

• @Josht13 No one's a 10 but if I don't find her attractive that's how I feel. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯