Do girls find guys who play video games attractive?

27

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes absolutely. I love gamers and I'm a gamer myself. as long as you're not addicted and make your life full outside of the gaming, it's endearing. Usually that means you're into cool ideas, have a better imagination, way better at answering "what if" questions etc. if it's strictly shooters, no story, I might be less inclined to find it so attractive. Then it seems brutish haha

• For me I love story games but haven't been playing them recently due to not having someone to share them with.

• Agreed. Hmm have any girl friends or sisters to make over your profile?
      And How about board games next time you have someone over? Like Zombies!!! N stuff that are super interactive?
      Maybe you can ease a non-gamer chick into being a gamer-appreciative chick.
      If you ask her questions and she doesn't ask any back, she's not feeling it. Onto the next one, no harm done.
      The hunt for happiness is never easy ๐Ÿ™ƒ