Do girls find guys who play video games attractive?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes absolutely. I love gamers and I'm a gamer myself. as long as you're not addicted and make your life full outside of the gaming, it's endearing. Usually that means you're into cool ideas, have a better imagination, way better at answering "what if" questions etc. if it's strictly shooters, no story, I might be less inclined to find it so attractive. Then it seems brutish haha

0|1
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • For me I love story games but haven't been playing them recently due to not having someone to share them with.

• Show All
    • Agreed. Hmm have any girl friends or sisters to make over your profile?
      And How about board games next time you have someone over? Like Zombies!!! N stuff that are super interactive?
      Maybe you can ease a non-gamer chick into being a gamer-appreciative chick.
      If you ask her questions and she doesn't ask any back, she's not feeling it. Onto the next one, no harm done.
      The hunt for happiness is never easy ๐Ÿ™ƒ

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 26

• Attractive isn't the word I'd use, more like appealing. It means we have something in common, gives us something extra to talk about, get excited about and do together.

Personally, a guy who plays games is more 'attractive' than one who doesn't, or isn't that interested in it.

0|1
    0|0
  • It depends how often they play and their maturity level of that makes sense. Like if he is immature and thatโ€™s all he does then turn but if he is mature and doesnโ€™t play 24/7 and lets me play with him lol then itโ€™s a turn on

0|1
    0|0
  • Appealing. But not like "I want you right now you sexy motherfucker!" Kind of attractive. Make sense?

0|1
    0|0
  • Umm, well I do have more in common with them which is great lol so it's a plus but doesn't neccercially makes them more attractive

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't find the fact that they play video games attractive, but a guy who plays video games can be attractive.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't. I like guys who do productive things with their lives.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on the amount ๐Ÿ˜‰ if heโ€™s playing too much it can feel like he doesnโ€™t have time for her or that she has to do everything by herself ๐Ÿ˜‰

0|0
    0|0
  • It depends on how much they play. I play video games but it is most definitely not my only hobby.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yeah I like guys who are into video games and comics. fun

0|1
    0|0
  • I think if your world doesn't revolve around gaming. Your s/I will want attention too.

0|1
    0|0
  • yeah, i'm one of them

0|1
    0|0
  • I think it's a plus I love video games

0|1
    0|0
  • It's a plus as long as I don't get ignored

1|1
    0|0
  • Yes ๐Ÿ˜Š

0|1
    0|0
  • I do because I also play video games.

0|1
    0|0
  • yea i play em

0|1
    0|0
  • I do.

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes cause we can play together ๐Ÿ‘Œ๐Ÿฟ

0|0
    0|0
  • If that's all they do? No. Not at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • Don't see why not. Shouldn't make a difference

0|1
    0|0
  • More from Girls

Recommended myTakes