Can anyone explain why you prefer PUBG over Fortnite BR?

It's cool that you have your own preferences. Just what I've noticed is people never are able to explain why Fortnite sucks aside from shallow bullshit like "the graphics suck" or some stupid shit like that. Or why they don't like battle royale games in general.

13

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't played either, but in general graphics are very important for me in games, so I don't really see how it's a shallow reason to prefer a game.

• Because it has nothing to do with gameplay. It's a rather arbitrary metric to measure a games value. It's one thing to prefer a game because of its graphics but that doesn't make it better

Most Helpful Guy

• I like the realism aspect of PUBG and dislike the building mechanics in Fortnite...

• I get that. To me though, PUBG is even more repetitive than FBR. The sound design is terrible so it's really hard to tell where you're getting shot from which makes the whole game feel more about luck than skill. It's far too common to get caught in a position where you can't possibly win a gunfight. The maps way too big so the downtime I find incredibly boring