Anxiety has gotten bad, what should I do?

Last September I had an introduction course for a drama club, it was 10 weeks long and I enjoyed it, I made friends with the 12 people there and I felt at ease with them because they were all in the same boat as me, new and nervous. Over the 10 weeks we all became friends and it was great, but then the 10 weeks ended and we were separated and put into different classes on different days. The class I was put into is very big, about 20-25 people, all under the age of 20 years old and these people had been there for years and I instantly felt intimidated. I've been to a few of my new classes but my anxiety has sky rocketed since, my anxiety makes me so scared to talk to the new people and I noticed that a boy and girl in the group would often glance at me and I can't help but feel they are laughing at me. I know this is most likely my anxiety taking over and making me think these things but I really want to continue with the group but my anxiety is making it so hard for me. Please help, what should I do? How can I ease my anxiety?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Well, I say get into contact with the head of the drama department, and let them know you are having anxiety, and if you can be put in a group with people you know

1|0
    0|0
    • True, my drama teacher doesn't know about anxiety, I don't know why I didn't tell him before.

• Show All
    • Thank you ☺️

• Glad I could help!

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes