What's one of your favorite "dad jokes"?

One of my favorites:

Whenever the cashier at the grocery store asks my dad if he would like the milk in a bag he replies, 'No, just leave it in the carton!'

121

Most Helpful Girl

• After hearing his wife tell their young son that to avoid missing the toilet when he pees he must ‘stick his penis all the way in,’ my brother yelled out from another room in the house “THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!”
    He was so proud of that joke he still tells everyone about it lol.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• My father in law jokes. He had a million of 'em:

"Where, oh where has Oregon?"
    "I don't know, but I'll Alaska"

Another one:
    "That girl has such big teeth, she could eat corn on the cob though a chain link fence"

Another:
    "'I've never met a girl like you, with eyes so red, and lips so blue"

We used to stand outside at in the dead of winter, drink Manhattans, smoke cigarettes and tell these stupid jokes. Best father in law a guy could have. I miss him to this day...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE