What's one of your favorite "dad jokes"?

One of my favorites:

Whenever the cashier at the grocery store asks my dad if he would like the milk in a bag he replies, 'No, just leave it in the carton!'

3|0

Most Helpful Girl

• After hearing his wife tell their young son that to avoid missing the toilet when he pees he must ‘stick his penis all the way in,’ my brother yelled out from another room in the house “THAT’S WHAT SHE SAID!”
    He was so proud of that joke he still tells everyone about it lol.

0|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• My father in law jokes. He had a million of 'em:

"Where, oh where has Oregon?"
    "I don't know, but I'll Alaska"

Another one:
    "That girl has such big teeth, she could eat corn on the cob though a chain link fence"

Another:
    "'I've never met a girl like you, with eyes so red, and lips so blue"

We used to stand outside at in the dead of winter, drink Manhattans, smoke cigarettes and tell these stupid jokes. Best father in law a guy could have. I miss him to this day...

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 11

• in the series 'the end of the fxxxing world', james' dad asks him, "why doesn't the queen wave with this hand?" as he's waving his left hand. then he says, "'cause it's my hand."

1|2
    0|0
  • Me: “Dad, your jokes are so corny!”
    Dad: “Just like on the cob!”

3|0
    0|0
  • What do you call a fish with no eyes (i's)?

Fsh!

2|0
    0|0
  • My favorite joke is "why do women like to have sex with the lights off? because they can't stand to see a man have a good time."

1|0
    0|0
  • Dad makes sometimes jokes on the phone when I call him 😅 and makes jokes with other people too...

0|1
    0|0
  • "Puddin' Tame, ask me again and I'll tell you the same!"

2|0
    0|0
  • Why did the T-Rex cross the road?

Because chickens weren't invented yet.

0|0
    0|0
  • I've always heard yo momma jokes haven't heard dad one

1|0
    0|0
  • I couldn't joke about my dad or he'd beat me...

1|0
    0|0
  • 😏😂👍🏼

0|0
    0|0
  • My favorite is when the bill comes up to $10.04 and they give me $10.05 then tells to keep the change to buy something nice for myself.

1|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes