Are you often emotionally invested in books, movies, or music? Which kind affects you most?

What form of entertainment are you emotionally invested in, if at all?

I get way too invested in musicals like Be More Chill and Dear Evan Hansen. I'm such a crybaby when I hear "Michael in the Bathroom" or "Waving Through a Window." Maybe it's because they're relatable but it really gets to me.
I think my main choice, when it comes to emotional attachment, would be musicals since they incorporate round characters, music, and an interesting plot/story-line.
  • Music
    Vote A
  • Books/Comics
    Vote B
  • TV Shows/Movies
    Vote C
  • Musicals
    Vote D
  • I don't get emotionally invested in entertainment
    Vote E
  • Other (Explain)
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
If you like video games, or any games in general, select "other."

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Music or video games. I really like to dive deep into the stories abd ideas of video games, so rpg's that you can actually influence the world around you in get me the most invested

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • True, true! I should've added video games as an option. Too late now I guess :)
      by the way I love your profile picture. Wolves are my favorite animal.

• Show All
    • Cool! I love those "choose your own adventure" books. Do you play D&D by any chance? Youd definitely like it.
      I'm only able to update the question by adding description text, not changing or adding options to the poll sadly.

• I don't, I've looked into it though. And yeah, that's what I mean. You can't change the option, but you can clarify in the main text

Most Helpful Girl

• I love books. I read everyday

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • That's great! Books captivate me in a different way than music or movies do. I understand the appeal :)
      Sadly I don't read as much as I used to, though. But it's really wonderful that there are still book lovers like yourself out there.

• I'm a rarity but we do exist

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 1

• Movies

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes