Have you watched Orange is the New Black?

Just watched the first 2 episodes. Pretty decent. I like most of the characters.

1|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah it's pretty good actually. Man I didn't know how hard ass women can be to one another in that environment. But it is prison so...

Also, this situation can happen to most people. But nothing like prison to bring out some strength in a person and especially left alone in that environment. You either fight or be eaten alive (HA no pun intended, since it's a girl's prison... I'll shut up now...). Oh and it gets even more interesting once more of the characters are developed more, their lives and such aren't as BLACK and WHITE as you think for the majority there. Women can get FUCKED over very easily depending on what shit they get involved in and you understand how, I would say, even most prisoners you can't just look at them as DREGS of society.

I'm sure you'll relate well to the series seeing as what has happened to your mom. Don't go crying too much now, you'll ruin your eyes that way.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Girl

• saw it all.
    it broke my heart so many times.

1|0
    0|0
    THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 15

What Girls Said 11

• Nope.

1|0
    0|0
  • No, I tried to one time but there was lesbian sex and titties flashing within the first ten minutes and it turned me off to the entire show.

1|1
    0|0
  • I liked the first seasons, but now I don't fancy it that much

1|0
    0|0
  • Nope, not sure its worthy

1|0
    0|0
  • Watch Wentworth it's a million times better

1|0
    0|0
  • It’s really good I can’t wait for the new season