Should I buy a PC?

So I'm in a financial rut and want to start a gaming Youtube Channel, problem is that I only own a mac and I have no wifi. My apartment is pretty small and I have no idea where I would put it since my bedroom is the living room. I also have to help pay for rent $400 every month and also give $40 for phone bill, I pay a clothing service as well $60 leaving me with around $400 or $200 each month I need to buy internet but I also need a better PC which should I buy? I can pay the PC off monthly highest rate is $245 or so. I don't know about wifi plan

16

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• whats a clothing service might I Ask? lol

A gaming youtube channel... humm
    only something like 5% of youtubes have over 100k subscribers or something... forgot the number but its small

gaming is hard, its already so saturated...
    are you super amazing?