Should I buy a PC?

So I'm in a financial rut and want to start a gaming Youtube Channel, problem is that I only own a mac and I have no wifi. My apartment is pretty small and I have no idea where I would put it since my bedroom is the living room. I also have to help pay for rent $400 every month and also give $40 for phone bill, I pay a clothing service as well $60 leaving me with around $400 or $200 each month I need to buy internet but I also need a better PC which should I buy? I can pay the PC off monthly highest rate is $245 or so. I don't know about wifi plan

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• whats a clothing service might I Ask? lol

A gaming youtube channel... humm
    only something like 5% of youtubes have over 100k subscribers or something... forgot the number but its small

gaming is hard, its already so saturated...
    are you super amazing?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 5

• I want to do the same. A gaming computer is expensive as hell and I'm not sure about the wifi but it can be pretty expensive as well.

I want to get back into YouTube and do a variety of content, gameplays, reaction vids, reveiws. A whole slew of ideas. Haven't been able to upload as I live in a car. Hopefully in the next few weeks I'll finally be in a place.

0|0
    0|0
  • If you're in a financial rut I don't recommend investing in something that could take years to see returns on

0|0
    0|0
  • Is gaming the only skill you have? It might be glamorised, but it will take you a long time to get sponsors and if you know what you're doing it's still a lot of work.

0|0
    0|0
  • you can build your own like $800 rig that will easily suffice just save the money

0|0
    0|0
  • You should probably save up instead of pay off.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes