Did you like season 4 of BBC Sherlock?

What do you think about Sherlock's season 4?Did you like season 4 of BBC Sherlock ??
  • Yes, i really liked it!
    Vote A
  • No, it wasn't very Sherlocky.
    Vote B
  • No idea.
    Vote C
  • I live season 2!
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
last option should be written like this: I "love" season 2!

0|1

Most Helpful Guy

• I liked it but it wasn't great it was more of just okay but i just wished it was better.

1|0
    0|0
    • I liked second episode of season 4. It was better than 1 and 2. Reminded me of the blind banker. And episode 3... Better call it Saw 8: Sherlock.

• Hahaha true

Most Helpful Girl

• It's a weak season in my opinion. I only liked the second episode. The ending was horrible for sherlock's standards

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

What Girls Said 1

• It was... bad... like just abysmally terrible. And it made me realize the show was never actually good before. But I fell into Moffat's trap of "oh next season for sure will ramp up and it'll be super interesting"

If you've got two spar hours I highly recommend this video essay about it: https://youtu.be/LkoGBOs5ecM

It goes over Moffat's whole career to pin point what exactly went so wrong with Sherlock and it's really interesting when put into perspective like that, because like, seasons 7-10 of Doctor Who I'd been pretty bored by and not really known why other than "the pacing is different now and I'm not a fan" but it clicked after this.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes