Are there any genres of music you don't like? Why?

I personally hate rap/trap/hip hop and all of that. Like 97% of it is just nonsense and I feel like I lose brain cells when I'm forced to listen to it.

0|2

Most Helpful Guy

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 13

• I LOVE RAP and HIP HOP I fucking can't STAND METAL AND COUNTRY... ALL THAT Unnecessary Screaming for no reason. that is not MUSIC.. and Country is all the same... you lost your dog your wife left or what ever and its depressing and restarted.

0|0
    0|1
    • rap is hardly any better. at lest country is real

• Show All
    • @Sabretooth awards mean nothing LOL.. im not talking about just grammes... Im talking about... most albums sold and renaming #1 on top of charts for week after week

• something. kids like it and they imitate it... why do you think so many get into trouble> IT IAN'T FROM WATHCIN THE TELITUBIES!!!

• Most genres have their highs and lows. I for one thought I wouldn't like any rap but then I listened to Joyner Lewis; or classical but I listen to gymnopodies while I study. I will give you this. Trap is trashy

0|0
    0|0
  • Rap so annoying and repetitive feels like an hammer on the head

1|3
    0|0
    • Your not listening to real rap your listening to commercial Rap their is a difference those artists are 1 hit wonders and gone tomorrow... The true and real Rappers like Eminem are not like that and have a variety of music and all levels of emotions.. and story telling.. .

• Country, I was forced to listen to it for an hour and a half every day for years. The same songs every day

0|0
    0|0
  • Im very close minded musically.

Country
    Hip hop
    R&B

I can't stand those genres.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rock or the one used swear words in them I prefer Christian songs.

0|0
    0|0
  • Rap, country, Jazz and metal.

0|0
    0|1
  • Anything that I don't find to be catchy

0|0
    0|0
  • Dubstep especially the really over the top songs

0|0
    0|0
  • All of the above plus country and western...

0|0
    0|0
  • I really dislike screaming and heavy metal

0|0
    0|0
  • country, jazz, blues, anything slow

0|0
    0|0
  • Rapp and Country

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I feel the exact same way as you with rap/hip hop. Can't stand it. All my siblings are into it and listen to it all the time and it just sounds so awful to me lol

1|1
    0|0
    • Thats cause your generation is in a FUNK its artists are not good... RAP is still owned by true rappers like EMINEM... this new rap shit is not good its like 3 six Mafia was here and gone... The real artists put album after album out for 20 years and remain at the TOP of their GAME... EMINEM... the GOAT>..

• AND people that say they like Eminems early music and he has changed are fucking MORONS... No shit he has changed... he went from a Drug Addict broke white boy in a black industry overcame all the hate and critizem rose to the TOP became a millionaire detoxed relapsed and went into recovery... put out more albums and his music reflects his life... Of course its not the same... are you the same person after 20 years most people are not the same after 5 years... so your not going to write music about 20s drugs and money for 20 years... shit gets old... he writes about his life and it reflects... and You never realize a true artist until they are dead... sad...

• I don't hate any particular genre as a whole. I like songs from a variety of genres. Every genre has good and bad songs in my opinion

0|0
    0|0
  • No, I think there are good & bad artists in every genre. I can't get into Latin music but that's just because I can't understand the words, not because I think it's bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • I hate rap. It’s pointless. All rappers of today rap about is having money and finding Molly. You can’t tell one song from the next. They are all garbage.

0|0
    0|0
  • Pop-punk like Blink-182 or Green Day. Can't stand the whining.

0|1
    0|0
  • Death metal

0|1
    0|0
  • folk

0|0
    0|0
  • im not a huge fan of metal

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes