Please tell me who is this singer? Do you think he's a bad singer?

I shown this song to my friends, none of them like this song! They seem to not like the throat sing part but this kind of song actually gives me an ecstasy. I can listen to this song over and over again.

Another question, what kind of guitar is he playing. The way he sings and plays is so badass.
This song is about horses and war.

22

Most Helpful Girl

• I love such ethnic singing.
    It's Mongolian throat singing... They sang 2 notes in the same time, that the vibrations we can hear.
    Very difficult skill.
    I love the fact it is still learned by younger generations :)

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• he is from mongolia

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE
    • Read the question, I asked who is this guy not where he's from. I know where's he from. He is from Russia in the Altay region. He may look like from Mongolia but he could also be from Kazakhstan or Kyrgyzstan by that logic.

• I was born in England, but my origin is Turkish. Did you know Turkish is similar to this song? I can barely understand it, but if you see it in a written script and compare it, it's quite similar.

• Doesn't turkey have the same guitar?