Suggest me a movie will ya?

I have some free time. I play games but I am in a movie mood with my cola and chips. I like sci-fi, comedy, horror. But I actually like everything made decent so suggest me anything you like. I dislike action, gore. I dislike action so hard. Action movies are for real kids who are 40 years old. I am an educated fella and I won't watch any action movies unless they are really original and has a real story background. Samw with gore.
Don't come with stupid movies like "transformers, fast and furious, saw 729, twilight ne moon, etc."

I will discuss your suggestions under your opinions. Probably I've watched everything you will suggest ^^
Thanks for all suggestions already.Suggest me a movie will ya??

59

Most Helpful Girl

• The Imitation Game. Begin Again. The Night Manager. Darkest Hour, but watch Dunkirk first. Anything Marvel. Django. Spotlight. Good Will Hunting. The Deep Blue Sea...

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE

Most Helpful Guy

• The "Snabba cash" trilogy. Great in my opinion. I hope you don't mind subtitles.

THIS IS NOT RELEVANT ANYMORE