What kind of content do you look for in YouTube Travel vlogs?

I'm just curious, because some people comment that they want to see the sites. Some that they want to see raw footage with no music. While others like to watch the stereotypical vlogger who puts annoying music in the background, eats a lot, and is completely clueless about the places they're actually visting.
So kind of format do you like to see?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I like pretty montages with just music (marzia aka girlfriend of pewdiepie) and I like when show some intresting places (sounds specific huh:D)
    If I actually want to know more about certain place, I will make a research myself
    I watch blogs mostly because of the people who are filming them although I don't watch much vlogs or skip most of it until something intresting happen

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• some information, experiences, landscape. I really love drone footage (with some music)

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• I just like positive energy. Music might drown out what you're saying. Justin Scarred is cool because he's got trivia and is fun to listen to he's really peppy and positive and silly.

0|1
    0|0
  • I take the stereotyping vlogger with annoying music

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

Recommended myTakes