Rate this stand up comedian out of 5: Joe Rogan?

Joe Rogan began a career in stand-up in August 1988 in the Boston area, developing a blue comedy act. After relocating to Los Angeles in 1994, Rogan signed an exclusive developmental deal with Disney, appeared as an actor on the television sitcoms Hardball and NewsRadio, and worked in local comedy clubs. In 1997, he started working for the Ultimate Fighting Championship (UFC) as an interviewer and color commentator. In 2009, Rogan launched his podcast The Joe Rogan Experience which has become one of the most popular podcasts available; in October 2015, it was downloaded 16 million times.

His stand-up style is loose, improvisational, interactive, loud and completely mad. Yelling and swearing, he violently gesticulates and acts out his stories, nevertheless radiating intelligence and insightfulness.

Eddie Murphy: 4.3/5
Robin Williams: 4.2/5
Richard Pryor: 4/5
Rodney Dangerfield: 3.9/5
Steve Martin: 3.9/5
Dave Chappelle: 3.9/5
George Carlin: 3.9/5
Mitch Hedberg: 3.8/5
Bill Burr: 3.8/5
Louis C. K.: 3.8/5
Kevin Hart: 3.7/5
Bob Hope: 3.5/5
Chris Rock: 3.4/5
Jim Carrey: 3.4/5
Norm Macdonald: 3.4/5
Sam Kinison: 3.3/5
Don Rickles: 3.3/5
Tim Allen: 3.3/5
Eddie Izzard: 3.2/5
Jerry Seinfeld: 3.2/5
Jim Gaffigan: 3.2/5
Bill Cosby: 3.1/5
David Spade: 3.1/5
Dane Cook: 3/5
George Lopez: 3/5
Adam Sandler: 2.9/5
Ellen Degeneres: 2.5/5
Bill Maher: 2.3/5
Rosanne Barr: 2.2/5
  • 5/5 The best comedian ever!
    Vote A
  • 4/5 very funny
    Vote B
  • 3/5 sorta funny
    Vote C
  • 2/5 not very funny
    Vote D
  • 1/5 worst comedian ever
    Vote E
  • Who's Joe Rogan?
    Vote F
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I only know him as he comes on a local radio show here from time to time when he is doing shows here. Funny on the radio.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He gets this right about half the time.

Joe is about half as smart as he'd like his followers to believe, he even gets called on his shit during his show by an elderly gentlemen who brings up some very poingant remarks about Joe's approach.

That being said, Joe is one of those types of people that once his eyes are opened to criticism like that, he grows from the experience and overcomes his faults. He is a quick study its just half the time he's researching bullshit cause he's high or trying to do entertaining content. His wit and intelligence really shines when he's put into a leadership position.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• I’ve heard his podcasts. He’s actually a very intelligent man. He’s ok as a comedian. I like him as the host of Fear Factor.

0|1
    0|0
  • I saw him
    On Jan 26th. Amazing. Awesome. I loved it.

0|1
    0|0
  • Who's Joe Rogan?

0|2
    0|0
  • 4/5 Love Joe Rogan

0|1
    0|0
  • 4/5 very funny

0|1
    0|0
  • Sort of funny (2/5)

0|1
    0|0
  • Don’t know him either

0|1
    0|0
  • 2/5, meh.

0|1
    0|1
  • Joe who?

0|1
    0|0
  • He's funny,. Very smart and I loved Fea Factor

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 14

• I really only know Joe Rogan as a UFC broadcaster and after the fight interviewer. One time I saw him doing a 5 minute stand up but that was about it, so is It really fair to rank somebody after seeing them for only 5 minutes on television? So you let me know if I should rank him or not

0|1
    0|0
  • I'll give him 2/5. Young age hosting Fear Factor was great. UFC commentary.. terrific. Podcast.. I do listen, depends on his special guests. Side note. Absolutely loved when he confronted Carlos Mencia on stealing people stand up jokes!

0|1
    0|0
  • I would say about a 3 for comedy, he's decent, but his podcast is great and he is very insightful and interesting to listen to.

0|1
    0|0
  • 2/5 Better performer than standup across the board.. Wonderful on Fear Factor and with the UFC. The webcast is ok. Still wondering who the fuck eddie izzard is lol

0|1
    0|0
  • His podcast is way better than guys comedy. I mean he's alright but he's no Robin Williams.

I love his podcast though.

0|1
    0|0
  • 3/5. He's not the worst but he could use some work.

0|1
    0|0
  • Never heard his stand up. I like his podcast and news though.

0|1
    0|0
  • Very funny, don’t remember him but I watched the video and he seems pretty funny

0|1
    0|0
  • I really like Joe
    All round
    But straight comedian
    Average
    Maybe more an American style

0|1
    0|0
  • Never watched his comedy routine.

0|1
    0|0