Hollywood rant?

Ok I'm pissed off that Hollywood keeps making rehashes of once great films then throwing feminism and sjw propaganda. iv never cared if women or black people where in a movie no one did, but this ,, inclusivness,, is nauseating, mad max, aliens, Ghostbusters the new star wars saga, now I hear oceans 8? All these films are permitted with bullshit liberal messages stop trying to teach us shit and just entertain us then we,'ll gladly whore ourselves out the theaters. Who else can relate and is tire of this craziness? I just want to know I'm not alone in feeling this pissed off. Also did anyone feel like black panther was racist? The bad guy talking about black people needing to be liberated and they where ,, his people,, why can, t we just be Americans? Fellow countrymen? As in on ppl? Racial tension was, t this bad before Obama adminitraion they just kept poking it. Giving people a sense of entitlement. And before. U say I hate black people cause I didn't like Obama I would have voted for Herman Cain or Ben Carson in a heart beat. Iv had about all I can take of this, I love movies but I can't enjoy them anymore. I,'ll never forgive Disney forvwhat they did to han. And I,'ll never consider these films as canon, keep ideology out of movies and write real stories.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So you're a sjw fighting against sjw?

If you're a leftist, go ahead and whine. most conservatives wouldn't give a shit, but they will let you whine because they believe in freedom.
    If you're a rightist, don't complain. Just don't watch those movies. If you believe there are many people like you who would like to see movies without this propaganda and not enough movies like that - go produce one. If you're right, you'll be rich.

0|0
    0|0
    • To each their own, I swear people just don, t get it. If it where just movies the effects would, t matter, now add every major news outlet, magazine, YouTube etc being censored, the garbage they teach in our schools, colleges and churches. Then you start to get a bad picture,

• Show All
    • What you are most likely trying to think of is a libertarian sjws are insane and take a good intention to the extreme. Anything can be taken to the extreme religion, politics, and ideology. And that is what most leftist have an ideaolgy taught to them in school and drilled into them in college. ,, What college needs is diversity, not of race or skin color or what ever but diversity of thought,, pragur u.

• I've never heard the term "libertarian sjws", and it kinda sounds like an oxymoron to me...
      Everything else you've said, and the act of quoting Prager U, sounds pretty libertarian to me.

Most Helpful Guy

• I have no problems with liberal views... in fact, I agree with the basic premise behind many liberal, social ideals...

But the media's forced, "holier than thou" approach and the intention to "teach" or morph the views of those that don't agree, to the point where the integrity of the story, or reality is compromised, or certain truths are conveniently ignored... just for the sake of getting their message across... It's just so bad. So annoying.

But then I'll get shamed for being racist/sexist or whatever, just for saying that... or be considered a horrible person lol, just because I don't agree with their extreme, ultra-left politics. Or should I say, their extreme, ultra-left practices? It's more about HOW they are getting their messages across...

0|0
    0|0
    • We all believe inequalty its apart of being an American you understand the rights afforded to everyone, etc so I agree with what some of them are ignorantly trying to do but with a sincere heart.

• ... I'm not entirely sure what you're trying to say.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 7

• It's nothing new, but feel better that independent media is rising, while the scandalous/rehashing Hollywood bullshit is on the way out!

0|1
    0|0
    • But not soon enough to save star wars or Han.

• There's always the og trilogy and to arguably some Revenge of the Sith.. Disney's bullshit only helps.

• Im black n I understand what ur saying but I don't think black panther was racist toward anybody. It was just a movie celebrating black culture.

As for the other SJW feminist propaganda yea I agree it can get kinda annoying because how hard they push it in movies now.

0|0
    0|0
  • As long as people continue to support Hollywood it will continue. I think Hollywood has ran out ideas for original movies and wants to put feminism in movies like Ghostbusters (2016) which made me hate it. Hollywood doesn't need to remake movies that were successful and needed no reboot just to make a statement.

0|0
    0|0
    • Their banking in on our nostalgia.

• In other words, you are a snowflake lol

1|0
    0|0
  • Mad Max? How?

0|0
    0|1
  • It's annoying but in the end the best thing we can do is vote with our wallets. I have never seen one of these garbage films and never will. Nuff said.

0|0
    0|0
  • This also pisses me off

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes