Do you like romance in your roleplaying games?

This is for people who play Dungeons and Dragons, Vampire or other tabletop RPGs. I love romance as long as it doesn't disrupt the main plot of the game.

38

Most Helpful Guy

• Haven't had that occur (at least not explicitly), could be fun though. I get a feeling it would be easier with NPCs than PC's though. As for disruption, you could potentially work it to make quests etc., especially if the other partner was a npc.

• I'm mostly talking about NPCs, though it has happened between PCs too.

Most Helpful Girl

• I like it a lot, but the guys i game with get all weird or turn it sexual.

Their loss... i tried one time to get super descriptive in a romantic situation and the guys were getting uncomfie and the GM finally asked/told me to stop... please... i suspect there were 5 Boners under the table... LOL