Anime makes me sad and emotional?

Last night i finished Sword Art Online series, and it being one of my first anime series, i loved the heck outta it. But i dont feel the way i felt a few days ago. I suddenly started feeling a rush of emotions, almost to the point where i feel sad about myself. I started questioning myself whether love even exists in this world. Thats really weird cuz im not the love and romantic kind of person. I dont really feel love that much. This also happened to me after watching highschool dxd series. I might be crazy, but i felt amost depressed after watching a borderline hentai for christs sakes. I've heard of people getting these kind of "urges" or whatever you want to call it, but im not even sure anymore. Please leave your thoughts and maybe a reason behind all of this. Id love to hear your stories too.

PS. Dont call me the p word, gimme a break, an alpha can't be tough all the time.

12