What kind of gamer are you?

Feel free to state what types of games you play, like RPG, FPS, MMO, etc.
I'm more of a PC single player type. Never owned a console
  • Console
    Vote A
  • PC
    Vote B
  • 'Mobile'
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
My favorite games are all around the Civilization series

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Back when I used to play (life happened) I'd play RPGs (Mass Effect is my favorite), FPS (mainly COD but sometimes Battlefield) and as far as PC games I'd play Sims and I for the life of me can't remember the FPS game I used to play but I think it started with an M and I would watch it all of the time on twitch too.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I mainly just play PC and focus on upgrading it, it has my majority of games too. I do enjoy playing consoles here and there and am thinking about getting an Xbox One and PS4 (Lates models for both) Of course nothing will ever replace my PC, it will be nice to not have restrictions.

Anyway, I play a plethora of genres, FPS, MMORPG (or single player) down to basic chat games or 2d games. I also got my self an Oculus, though I wouldn't mind getting an HTC Vive just to have both of them.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 8

• I'm a single player pc gamer and usually play campaign and horror games.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm a console gamer, usually playing single player unless I feel like a change or need help with an achievement.
    I'm pretty much becoming an achievement whore. I suppose that's better than just being wrongly perceived as someone with a video game addiction - At least I'll have stuff to show for it now.

Game types don't bother me - I'm ultimately going to end up playing every game I own at some point anyway - and at the moment, I'm really into RuneScape and Fable. (:

0|0
    0|0
  • I play on pc, console, and moblie lol. I like: rpgs, jrpgs, mmorpgs, mmojrpgs, racing, simulation, adventure, open-world, visual novels etc.

0|0
    0|0
  • Mostly PC. We have a bunch of consoles but I mostly use PC.

0|0
    0|0
  • mobile and pc

0|0
    0|0
  • pc and console

0|0
    0|0
  • Pc...

0|0
    0|0
  • Console Grandmaster Race!

0|2
    0|0

What Guys Said 3

• Mostly console gamer, sometimes PC gamer. I don't like mobile games.

0|0
    0|0
  • PC MASTER RACE!

1|1
    0|0
  • now I play on all platforms, but mostly on consoles because it's what I grew up with.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes