Does it hurt to get a tattoo?

I am wanting to get tattoos but I am sensitive and i easily have a weak stomach and I pass out easily to ( I been like this sense I was little ) and I do hate needles..
But I do want to know does it hurt though.. Or does it depend on where u get it?

• Yes
  • No
  • Maybe I don't know
    Vote C
  • Depends where u get it
    Vote D

1217

Most Helpful Guy

• It's not pleasant, it hurts more in all the nooks, crannies and shallows. Then there is the obvious spots like your rib cage.
    Pop some IBuprofen before you go it will help the artist with your pain and skin swelling.

Most Helpful Girl

• It depends on the size, the design and the place you get it, but it can also hurt depending on how tense you are, so when you get it, you have to relax and let the muscles do their own thing

I have 4 tattoos, and each time they had different pain levels