Do you have a "guilty pleasure" movie or TV series? What is it?

2016

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually like legally blonde :0 and all these girly movies because sometimes you need some positive cliche

• Absolutely, the more girly comedies are always such good feel good movies

Most Helpful Guy

• Indeed. Food Wars, also known as Shokugeki no Souma is an anime cooking show... it is also the kind of show that ought never to be watched around a conservative parent. xD There is quite a bit of nudity and the sounds are NSFW... all as reactions to food. It's great. You'll either think it's gross and inappropriate or absolutely hilarious which is the perspective from which I approach it.

• I absolutely hate the fan service in it, but it's a great series otherwise

• Lol yeah, I don't get why people like or dislike fanservice it's just there. Does it add anything to the story? Depends on how you look at it. The plot would be the exact same either way but the whole point of the dramatic reactions is the comedic value found in such over the top and unnecessary animation for the reactions. My mom makes happy moaning sounds when she's enjoying food so the fact that someone noticed how sexual that kind of thing can sound and was like "let's see if we can make this just totally over the top and point out what it actually sounds like" is something I just find entertaining xD I absolutely love it. I don't look at the boobs and think "oooh that's so hawt!!!" they're just kind of there and I find them to be of great comedic value xD But hey that's just my perspective.