Do you have a "guilty pleasure" movie or TV series? What is it?

Do you have a "guilty pleasure" movie or TV series? What is it?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I actually like legally blonde :0 and all these girly movies because sometimes you need some positive cliche

0|1
    0|0
    • Absolutely, the more girly comedies are always such good feel good movies

Most Helpful Guy

• Indeed. Food Wars, also known as Shokugeki no Souma is an anime cooking show... it is also the kind of show that ought never to be watched around a conservative parent. xD There is quite a bit of nudity and the sounds are NSFW... all as reactions to food. It's great. You'll either think it's gross and inappropriate or absolutely hilarious which is the perspective from which I approach it.

0|1
    0|0
    • I absolutely hate the fan service in it, but it's a great series otherwise

• Lol yeah, I don't get why people like or dislike fanservice it's just there. Does it add anything to the story? Depends on how you look at it. The plot would be the exact same either way but the whole point of the dramatic reactions is the comedic value found in such over the top and unnecessary animation for the reactions. My mom makes happy moaning sounds when she's enjoying food so the fact that someone noticed how sexual that kind of thing can sound and was like "let's see if we can make this just totally over the top and point out what it actually sounds like" is something I just find entertaining xD I absolutely love it. I don't look at the boobs and think "oooh that's so hawt!!!" they're just kind of there and I find them to be of great comedic value xD But hey that's just my perspective.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 19

• Reality shows:
    The Challenge
    Real housewives
    Big Brother
    Bad Girls Club #RIP
    Real World #RIP
    Are You the One
    Love & HipHop
    Growing Up Hip Hop
    The Bachelorette
    WAGs

0|1
    0|0
  • Excuse me? I will not be made to feel guilty about my shows. 😝 But probably all the reality shows I like, like Mob Wives and Don't Be Tardy. 😅

0|1
    0|1
  • Movie: Rush Hour, full of heart and laughs.

TV Series: New Girl, have always been hooked.

0|1
    0|0
  • B-list 80's horror films or horror comedies! They are so bad and so cheesy and I absolutely love them all.

0|1
    0|0
  • Not sure if it'd be a guilty pleasure, but I used to watch Vampire Diaries. lol

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes I do anything saw related. Some people may think I'm evil. Lol

0|1
    0|0
    • You are lovely evil the way you are

• Show All
    • Let the Hunger games begin!
      What happens in the end?

• @anmari2001 they eat themselves

• When we had cable, my favorite channels were Oxygen and Justice. Love me some true crime

0|1
    0|0
  • probably the LoTR, Hobbit, and PoTC series.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lotr isn’t a guilty pleasure film though? The other two are debatable but there’s no way lotr is

• Show All
    • It’s not subjective that it’s won the most oscars of any film ever, any sequel ever, any trilogy ever. It’s not subjective that it’s critically acclaimed and acclaimed by audience too and remains one of the most popular teen fiction epics of all time. I don’t think you can class that as a guilty pleasure

• Why... so... sirius? And I can and anyone else can class whatever the hell we want as guilty pressure. You're not my mom!

• The Big Bang Theory
    (also Young Sheldon)

0|3
    0|0
  • My Little Pony: Friendship is Magic...

0|1
    0|0
  • Yes.
    Bridget Jones diary (movie)

1|2
    0|0
  • Tv show: Arthur
    Movie: mean girls

0|1
    0|0
  • Clueless

0|1
    0|0
  • Disney movies and Bridget Jones diaries movies

1|1
    0|0
  • Harry Potter

Stranger things

0|1
    0|0
  • Say yes to the dress

0|1
    0|0
  • Spongebob

0|1
    0|0
  • Jane, the virgin

0|1
    0|0
  • Sofia the first—I know I’m old to have this be my favorite, but I really enjoy it!!

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

Recommended myTakes