Do you have any anime recommendation for me?

This is what I have seen
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Nandor99Do you have any anime recommendation for me??

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Attack on titan
    fullmetal alchemist
    blue exorcist
    death note
    pandora hearts
    naruto
    kuroko basket
    monster
    bleach
    d gray man

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• You say that you love romance anime... and you have an adorable Elias as your icon... I love it! ^_^

May I recommend anime from Rumiko Takahashi such as Maison Ikkoku, Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha? :3 You could say these are more on the comedy side but there is romance in all three of them!

0|1
    0|0
    • Thank you but the problem is that its hard for me to watch old anime. I dont know why but I started to watch needless and stuff but I just couldnt...

• Can't go back once you started in the new age of anime, that's totally fine x3 Kamisama Kiss and Fruit's Basket are the other two I can think of but again, I think they are outdated by your terms xD Which romance anime is favorite one that you've seen so far?

• Well I hate that question but you can see my fav anime on that link. I can't just say 1... I would say that masemune-kun no revenge have some good potential but there is no season 2 yet and the creaters said that there isn't enough material to make it either. The anime ended with a cliffhanger so I would guess that they would make one in the future. It ended just like berserk.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 3

• I didn't feel like scrolling through and checking everything but My Hero Academia is pretty good.

Also, is Ergo Proxy good?

0|1
    0|0
  • You got mine already, I am reading more than watching lately, citrus the maga is pretty good

0|1
    0|0
  • Nej.

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Bro you got some anime on your plan to watch list that are fire. I would recommend most on that list but if you can't pick what to start on try konosuba, Sakamoto, yuru yuri , brotherhood, digimon tri, or re:life. Depending on your mood and what your looking for.

0|1
    0|0
  • Danganronpa. Attack on titan, lucky star, devilman crybaby, your name, one punch, claymore. I noticed you have watched both seasons of psycho pass, but the film wasn't there so i don't if you've seen is so i say psycho pass the film. Watch ova's to animes you've seen like tokyo ghoul jack ova or death note ova if you haven't seen them.

0|1
    0|0
    • Im not really a ova person only if I really liked the anime or if it was ecchi

• I recommend
    Sao
    Girls und panzer
    Appegio of blue steel
    Future dairy... Very gory
    Iron fortress
    Noragami
    Seraph of the end

That's just a few I really should update my anime list

0|1
    0|0
    • Tbh Mahoutsukai no Yome and berserk is more gore

• Show All
    • To not till Im fucking up my English with swedish again

• Yeah some animes can be a little bizarre tbh such as akame ga kill, that is suppose to be gory, serious but i find it comedic

• Okay here me out... I saw that you've seen death not but there's this really good version of it on YouTube. It's a musical and it's so good. They stick with the story so well and its all Japanese

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah but Im a fag fuck who only watch anime in dub :/

• Gurren Lagann

0|1
    0|0
    • tried it but couldnt connect myself with the art style

• Ao no Exorcist. I don't think it's the same as the ones you have watched but its amazing so yeah cheers

0|1
    0|0
  • Orphen. It's an older one but I enjoyed it. Needless is good to. Air Gear, Kenichi: The Mightiest Disciple

0|1
    0|0
  • Dragonball super, naruto, sailor moon, ruroni kenshin, ronin warriors

0|1
    0|0
  • Watch Tokyo ravens
    Trinity seven

0|1
    0|0
  • Youjo Senki

0|1
    0|0