Do you have any anime recommendation for me?

This is what I have seen
https://myanimelist.net/profile/Nandor99Do you have any anime recommendation for me??

416

Most Helpful Girl

• Attack on titan
    fullmetal alchemist
    blue exorcist
    death note
    pandora hearts
    naruto
    kuroko basket
    monster
    bleach
    d gray man

Most Helpful Guy

• You say that you love romance anime... and you have an adorable Elias as your icon... I love it! ^_^

May I recommend anime from Rumiko Takahashi such as Maison Ikkoku, Ranma 1/2 and Inuyasha? :3 You could say these are more on the comedy side but there is romance in all three of them!

• Thank you but the problem is that its hard for me to watch old anime. I dont know why but I started to watch needless and stuff but I just couldnt...

• Can't go back once you started in the new age of anime, that's totally fine x3 Kamisama Kiss and Fruit's Basket are the other two I can think of but again, I think they are outdated by your terms xD Which romance anime is favorite one that you've seen so far?

• Well I hate that question but you can see my fav anime on that link. I can't just say 1... I would say that masemune-kun no revenge have some good potential but there is no season 2 yet and the creaters said that there isn't enough material to make it either. The anime ended with a cliffhanger so I would guess that they would make one in the future. It ended just like berserk.