Getting famous on Instagram?

Recently I followed some official accounts of some famous models who have followers in millions. A few days later, I got follow requests of some other models with followers around 20K to 50K. Then I got some likes on my posts with accounts having that blue tick! One of my post got 5 of them!! Yesterday I got follow requests of 3 accounts with that tick. One of them is a model, another a singer and the last one is a workout page. Can I get famous enough to be a model and earn through instagram (just thinking so seeing what is happening to my account)? My friends and family also use to say that I handsome and attractive but that's even before these things started happening. If I can be a instagram model, then how can I be, any tips?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Look handsome, pose naked, drown your captions in as much tags as possible even if unrelated, proceed to start a follow back at first, unfollow most of people when you're popular enough, done.

1|1
    0|0
    • Not trying to sound arrogant... But I look handsome 😊😊. Anyways, I won't go naked on social media πŸ˜…. by the way, have you tried getting famous like this? Did it work?

• Show All
    • Good luck to you :)

• Thank you... ☺️☺️

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe you can become an Instagram addict If you Training hard enougj

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes