What do you think about professional athletes bringing their kids to post-game press conferences?

I find it annoying and unprofessional.What do you think about professional athletes bringing their kids to post-game press conferences??
  • I think it's fine
  • It's unprofessional
  • It's annoying
    Vote C
  • I don't watch sports
    Vote D

925

Most Helpful Guys

• Curry does it for the attention and press. Remember a year or two ago when his wife was shoving her face everywhere? She got what she wanted. Paid modeling gigs now. They're doing the same with that little girl. Pimping her out trying to make a buck. But back on topic, yes it's freaking annoying when they bring their kids to those things.

Most Helpful Girls

• I find it unprofessional and innaproperate. These kids (to me) don't have any business being there and for public consumption.

• I don't mind it as long as the kid is well behaved and doesn't throw a tantrum.