What do you think about professional athletes bringing their kids to post-game press conferences?

I find it annoying and unprofessional.What do you think about professional athletes bringing their kids to post-game press conferences??
  • I think it's fine
    Vote A
  • It's unprofessional
    Vote B
  • It's annoying
    Vote C
  • I don't watch sports
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|2

Most Helpful Guys

• Curry does it for the attention and press. Remember a year or two ago when his wife was shoving her face everywhere? She got what she wanted. Paid modeling gigs now. They're doing the same with that little girl. Pimping her out trying to make a buck. But back on topic, yes it's freaking annoying when they bring their kids to those things.

2|0
    3|0

Most Helpful Girls

• I find it unprofessional and innaproperate. These kids (to me) don't have any business being there and for public consumption.

2|1
    0|1
  • I don't mind it as long as the kid is well behaved and doesn't throw a tantrum.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 23

What Girls Said 7

• I don’t think it’s an issue really. They’re taking advantage of their status, most would do the same

1|0
    0|0
    • I don't know about "most"...

• I’m not saying you’d take your kids to a press conference, clearly that’s a thing to you. My point was they are taking advantage of their status and fame to do what they want. If you were a millionaire loved by millions of fans across the world you’d probably take advantage of that status to do things you wanted that piss others off too

• Before all else. Before career. Before media. Before sports. They a parent. So if they can't have mother or friend take care of child for interview. It's their job. I have no issue with it

1|0
    0|0
  • It's unprofessional
    I immediately thought of unprofessional before I looked through the poll options lol

2|0
    0|0
  • Unprofessional, but hey, Dad first, job 2nd

3|0
    0|0
  • Fine

1|0
    0|0
  • It's cute

1|0
    0|0
  • Don't watch it