What's the one character in Family Guy who you either hate the most or just simply can't tolerate?

There are many characters in Family Guy throughout my whole time following the show (since it's pilot/first episode launched) that I found just hate-able/intolerable but if there's simply the one person I just can't stand anymore, it's Joe Swanson's wife, Bonnie. From the beginning of the show, she went from a decent wife to straight up two-faced unfaithful cunt recently, after the way she's been treating Joe like shit such as cheating on him a couple of times or being very quick to dumping/ leaving Joe when either he becomes even more paralyzed or got himself into more serious shit. The way Joe Swanson is still desperate for her even after the way she's been treating him, is beyond me or the audience of the show. As much as I like Jennifer Tilly as an actress and liked her other work (outside of Family Guy), I honestly wouldn't miss her Bonnie character at all if Seth MacFarlane ever decides to kill her off in the show for good (like he did with Mort Goldman's wife) since she's one of the most uninteresting characters in the show that rarely ever did anything for the show at all.
What's the one character in Family Guy who you either hate the most or just simply can't tolerate?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• Actually, Joe's done the same things to her. Remember, he cheated on her with that junior police officer, and even mentioned fucking his boss? He was also quick to dump her after he got some "new legs". I'd say they're pretty evenly matched and deserve each other. I'd say Quagmire's sister's boyfriend, Jeffrey, but he's dead, so that's cool. There's also Peter's boss, Angela, but I hate her to a slightly lesser extent since her offenses were softer than Jeffrey's in that she didn't beat Peter.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I really don't like Quagmire. He has no chill. He's either too much of a horndog or he's waaaay too serious for that cartoon.

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't know , haven't watched the show in years

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes