What anime should I watch?

Other than as a kid watching naruto and dbz I had never really got into anime at all, but recently I’ve started watching it and am looking for some recommendations on what I should watch next. I’m subbed to Funimation so it would be best if it’s on there but I’m open to anything

212

Most Helpful Girl

• I haven't watch anime in agesss so I can only recommend old anime. I really like Hunter x Hunter (very old anime - think dragonball style of drawings - with several series) and Honey & Clover (nice drawings but think it may be smt females rather than males would like).

Most Helpful Guy

• Have you watched Halo Legends, it is based on the Halo game and it is made by various famous anime artists, it is a standalone movie, also watch anything by Hayao Miyazake and Studio Ghibli, Akira is a must see classic also as is Ninja Scroll... Have you watched Aachi & Ssipak