Favorite genre of movies and why?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Horror because they're usually either so bad they're funny or actually good and thrilling.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Horror. But not this new bs horror stuff. I like the old horror. Like the original chunky and stuff like that. The new stuff is predictable and boring.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 6

• Comedy, I like to laugh, laughing always makes my day no matter how sad I am at times. Distracts me from the heavy burden of life, makes the load easier to bear.

0|0
    0|0
  • Animation if it's not too childish. Favourites works are most of Hayao Miyazaki's films

0|0
    0|0
  • Comedy or horror/thriller. I like movies that make me feel extreme emotion

0|0
    0|0
  • Comedy or movies about serial killers, because I love laughing and I love to be scared

0|0
    0|0
  • Horror

0|0
    0|0
  • I like thrillers
    Because that makes me feel excited and nervous, and make me think

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Superhero because it's so cool to see the comics in cinematic firm I literally see every marvel and DC movie that comes out. Either superhero or action packed Sci fi stuff

0|0
    0|0
  • Thrillers. Like The Grey, Inglorious Basterds, & the Transporter series. A lot of good action scenes packed nicely together into good plots, & usually they're better at jolting me than horror movies are.

0|0
    0|0
  • Superhero, I loved them every since I saw Spider-Man (2002) as a little kid and then saw the Batman movies and I became hooked after that. The Avengers and the other Marvel movies made me a huge fan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sci-Fi and Fantasy, mostly just because I love how in-depth some universes/worlds are! (Like Star Wars an Lotr)

0|0
    0|0
  • Historical. Like troy or rome. Things with battles are always great. I'll take a movie like Avatar too any day.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sci-fi
    Fantasy
    Action
    Comedy
    Horror/Thriller (non gore)

0|0
    0|0
  • French and Italian comedians are funny make me laugh hahaha

0|0
    0|0