Can anyone recommend any good horror movies?

Nothing really scares me anymore. And I'm pretty much addicted to horror so I'm suffering from severe withdrawal right now!

155

Most Helpful Girl

• same. i just watched Ritual and Veronica on netflix. what kinda horror movies do u like? gory? suspense? spirit/demon? etc.

• Suspense and demonic paranormal things are my favorite. Gore doesn't really do anything for me.

• then u would like Ritual and Veronica. im not a fan or gore either or torture porn like Saw. but i prefer when the killer is human like psycho, scream, get out, American psycho etc. its more interesting

Most Helpful Guy