What TV show from your childhood would you like to see rebooted?

With all the talk of Blues Clues and Roseanne and American Idol being rebooted I personally would like to see Rugrats make a comeback next since Nickelodeon has found a new market in Millenials and younger kids who adore the 90s cartoons and since Hey Arnold and Rockos Modern Life are getting tv movie reboots.

1326

Most Helpful Girl

• I had no idea Rocko's Modern Life was getting rebooted I am looking forward to that. Ah, there is so many shows I want rebooted because shows today suck and back then they cared. Is it strange that my #1 reboot desire is Alf? I just feel like the ending was horrible, but the reboot should not have the Tanners unless Alf is telling them it is too late for their sorrys. The reboot should have Alf's rise to fame instead, him being with people who really appreciate him and don't always get mad at him for being a Malmacian with alien customs, I mean Earth doesn't come with a manual and he just heard of Earth. People who appreciate his comedy genius. I also liked Fish Hooks that should have never been cancelled and they should make more Gravity Falls episodes oh and Regular show these canceled recently but they never should have.

Most Helpful Guy

• Tales from the Crypt.
    The were talking about rebooting it, but I dunno if that's ever going to happen.
    I've been watching horror movies for my entire life including my childhood.
    I have all of the DVD boxsets, but it would awesome to see it rebooted assuming it was done right and wasn't made specifically to draw in the younger generations and stuck to how the original series was done.