What TV show from your childhood would you like to see rebooted?

With all the talk of Blues Clues and Roseanne and American Idol being rebooted I personally would like to see Rugrats make a comeback next since Nickelodeon has found a new market in Millenials and younger kids who adore the 90s cartoons and since Hey Arnold and Rockos Modern Life are getting tv movie reboots.

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I had no idea Rocko's Modern Life was getting rebooted I am looking forward to that. Ah, there is so many shows I want rebooted because shows today suck and back then they cared. Is it strange that my #1 reboot desire is Alf? I just feel like the ending was horrible, but the reboot should not have the Tanners unless Alf is telling them it is too late for their sorrys. The reboot should have Alf's rise to fame instead, him being with people who really appreciate him and don't always get mad at him for being a Malmacian with alien customs, I mean Earth doesn't come with a manual and he just heard of Earth. People who appreciate his comedy genius. I also liked Fish Hooks that should have never been cancelled and they should make more Gravity Falls episodes oh and Regular show these canceled recently but they never should have.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Tales from the Crypt.
    The were talking about rebooting it, but I dunno if that's ever going to happen.
    I've been watching horror movies for my entire life including my childhood.
    I have all of the DVD boxsets, but it would awesome to see it rebooted assuming it was done right and wasn't made specifically to draw in the younger generations and stuck to how the original series was done.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 12

• I want a live action Gargoyles. Is that too much to ask for?

0|4
    0|1
  • I was just gonna say Blues clues but you beat me to it. Anna Ballerina was my favorite. It was a German TV series about a teenage ballet dancer in Munich in the late 80s.

1|1
    0|0
  • Dinosaurs, it was a kid's show using puppetry.

1|2
    0|0
    • OMG I LOVE THAT SHOW!!! I know you are joking this is not a kid show, kids could never comprehend the morals and mature jokes and issues. We just bought all the episodes and watched them all 3 times! I am a huge fan! Oh my gosh this show is so funny. They need to reboot this my parents would be so happy. Especially the way they ended it, I mean there were bonus episodes but the last scene was too tragic for the true finale I mean why would the creatures do that to Baby Sinclair he should have at least been spared but I know dinosaurs are extinct so it was inevitable for something tragic to occur in this case global warming. They always tackled huge issues to create change in our society.

• that was a great show. not for kids really but a great show

• I just heard they are making a reboot of the Moomins. Looking forward to seeing that.

1|1
    0|0
  • It wasn't from my child hood. but my dad had many recordings of wonder years. loved it. i like big mouth rosanne

1|2
    0|0
  • I'd be too worried because the reboot could be horrible. Like teen titans or the power puff girls.

0|2
    0|0
  • Probably Buffy the Vampire Slayer lol.

0|2
    0|0
  • The land before time was good, ed edd and eddy

0|1
    0|0
  • I want Farscape to come back!!!

0|1
    0|0
    • That would be awesome

• Yasss when I was little I would go around saying frell and frellnic and people would have no idea what I was saying ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• If you eant to confuse the hell out of people talk about farscape

• Pink Panther

0|2
    0|0
  • I loved the Amanda show and Rugrats as well

1|1
    0|0
  • I want to get the Rugrats and Amanda show back on

0|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 25

Recommended myTakes