Sitcom battle: Two and a half men or The Big Bang Theory?

Everyone always compares How I met your Mother and Friends, but what about Chuck Lorre's "Two and a half men" and "The Big Bang Theory"?
  • Two and a half men
    Vote A
  • The Big Bang Theory
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked Two and a Half Men but the last season ruined it for me, it would've been okay if it wasn't apart of that series.

1|2
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are talking about different target audiences. How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory and Friends were written for a 16-35 year old audience, by my estimation. Two and a Half Men seems like it was written for a 30-55 year old audience.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 10

• Love both, they are too very different sitcoms. I can see why people compare Friends and HIMYM but Men Bang only shre a Producer that most people don't pay attention to.

0|1
    0|0
  • Friends and Big Bang Theory are funniest sitcoms of my life

0|2
    0|0
  • Me personally it's how I met your mother and the big bang theory.

0|2
    0|0
  • That's hard to decide... I guess The Big Bang theory ๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š๐Ÿ˜Š

0|3
    0|0
  • Big bang, I love Sheldon because we're both better than everyone else.

0|2
    0|1
  • Big Bang Theory!
    Two and a half Men... not WINNING...

0|2
    0|0
  • The Big Bang Theory. I'm not a fan of it, but Two and a Half Men is horrible.

0|1
    0|0
  • No one can beat Sheldon Cooper

0|3
    0|2
  • Two and a half men all the way!

0|2
    0|0
  • I was never a fan of 2 & 1/2 men.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 19

• Big Bang Theory doesn't even try to be funny... but to be fair Two And A Half Men was good until they fired Charlie.

0|2
    0|0
  • Do โ€ฆ do I have to choose? I'm not sure how much better Two And a Half Men is in English but I don't think I'd like it in English either.

0|1
    0|0
  • it's not fair since they are made by the same guy ๐Ÿ˜…

0|1
    0|0
  • It was always 2 and a half but lorre ruined his creation with the finale and the last season it was just 30 mins of a fuck you to charlie sheen and that hed never be part of it again

0|1
    0|0
  • i despised two and half men. i thought it was just terribly unfunny

big bang theory for several seasons was really good and is still OK

0|0
    0|0
  • It's a tie for me. I don't like either. I do like "Young Sheldon" though.

0|1
    0|1
  • Two and a Half Men
    A hedonistic jingle writer's free-wheeling life comes to an abrupt halt when his brother and 10-year-old nephew move into his beach-front house. After the death of his brother, Alan Harper meets and befriends a lonely young man named Walden Schmidt who turns out to be a billionaire. Unable to afford his brother's home, Alan sells Walden the house, and as a way of showing his gratitude, Walden allows Alan and his son Jake to move in with him.

The Big Bang Theory
    A woman who moves into an apartment across the hall from two brilliant but socially awkward physicists shows them how little they know about life outside of the laboratory.

0|2
    0|0
  • Of the two? The Big Bang Theory.

But my personal favourite is Friends.

0|2
    0|0
  • That's like asking what's the better part of college, the academics or the parties. I'm split.

0|1
    0|0
  • Theyโ€™re both terrible. Which one is worse is a tossup

0|1
    0|0
  • Last Man Standing

1|1
    0|0
    • Yes! I hate that it was cancelled just because you of how blunt it was. Thatโ€™s what made it funny

• One word Berta

1|1
    0|0
  • This is the hardest choice of my life

0|1
    0|0
  • BBT...

0|1
    0|0
  • The Big Bang Theory.

0|1
    0|0
  • Both make me want to kill myself.

0|0
    0|1
  • TBBT. Even if it's fucking degrading.

0|0
    0|0
  • I like how the choice was between Two and a Half Men and The Big Bang Theory, yet there's so many people mentioning Friends hahaha

0|0
    0|0
  • TBBT is one of the unfunniest piles of crap to ever appear on TV. This question is an insult to TAAHM

0|1
    0|2
    • They're in the same question because they're created by the same guy so blame him! XD

Recommended myTakes