Sitcom battle: Two and a half men or The Big Bang Theory?

Everyone always compares How I met your Mother and Friends, but what about Chuck Lorre's "Two and a half men" and "The Big Bang Theory"?
  • Two and a half men
  • The Big Bang Theory

1120

Most Helpful Girl

• I liked Two and a Half Men but the last season ruined it for me, it would've been okay if it wasn't apart of that series.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think you are talking about different target audiences. How I Met Your Mother, Big Bang Theory and Friends were written for a 16-35 year old audience, by my estimation. Two and a Half Men seems like it was written for a 30-55 year old audience.