If Blade bites a human, do they become a vampire?

Or would they become a daywalker, like him? Or would there be no change? I never read the comic books, but I loved the movies. In the first film, he bites a woman to regenerate before the final battle. This made me wonder if she had to cure herself again, or what the other possible outcomes might have been.

11

Most Helpful Girl

• Pretty sure that in the TV series, we see that Blade can turn people into vampires since he has the same enzyme in his spit that was passed down to him from when his mom got bitten.

Most Helpful Guy

• I think they would become a vampire. He was born if I recall correctly so if he turned someone they wouldn't be daywalker because however he is a daywalker has to do with his birth.