Got any good story plots?

So, I've been trying to write so many stories and the most part I fail at is the planning... Does anybody know any good storylines that I could be able to follow along with?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• yes I have some good story plots but I'll have to charge you because you could be making money off my story

1|0
    0|0
    • It's just to help with my writing. I'm never going to be the one to release my stuff.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Think of something mundane and make it a story. Sometimes the things we think about the least make the best stories.

1|0
    0|0
  • You should write a story where you misbehave and your mom has to give you a spanking until your butt is dark red and very sore to sit on

1|0
    0|0
    • I will put that into consideration. Thank you.

• Show All
    • How many people are you talking to on here

• May I help you with that story the one that you were misbehaving and your mommy has to give you a spanking in to your little butt is dark right and very very sore to sit on let's do that story together

• Just take something from an anime

1|0
    0|0
    • I have thought of that, but I don't know how to change it to keep it somewhat original.

• Show All
    • It's it still good though?

• Well the 2nd half isn't there yet but its going to be real good if it ends the way I said

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes